feels great

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

You all who have been trying to help will probably blame me for this
    but I feel very at peace and HAPPY to end it
    Ive been preparing evrything for the last 4 days and most of all; my mind
    mIND ISnt easy to convince as theres always instinct human survival in any of us but Ive felt Ive won this battle
    and thats nothing to do with some manic state; Im really really at peace; my mind has surrended
    For proof; i know deep inside I will be successful with hanging; while walking I have another side thought about people and emotions while walking in the streets; if that makes sense
    Like Im feeling anything; i am able to appreciate some beautiful things I wasnt able to before; appreciate air; wind; people walking around me
    without questionning it;
    I had an happy life and I feel that ive enjoyed the most of it
    Ive been thinking about this and though im 23; im so deeply thankful for the good and deep moments I experienced
    I ask for nothing more

im so ready and happy that something has given the strenght to do so
    Im so not afraid
    Its strange as I ve figured out that the last times I did so I wasnt ready and thats why I failed it
    When you deeply want to end it you dont fail
    Im at peace with my one self and most of all at peace with my loved ones
    and that IS achievement; not if you are pro life of course but FINALLY not feeling any guilt is an achievement if you look at it from another side

i JUST cant wait.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2008
  2. Alastair

Alastair Well-Known Member

my mother always told me...

...don't wish your life away...

3. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

Alastair
    I love you :tongue:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

know the feeling hun, but i have chosen not to end it all until i have tried every thing to improve my life, maybe it will work, maybe it wont, only god knows, but i sure hope it works for you :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

What if you're not successful with the hanging Agnes. What if you end up paralyzed like the girl in the article?

6. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

The ones you love, love, you dont love them you cant. They will never be at peace, never. Dont do it Agnes, your pain will be gone and theres will remain forever more.

Reach out and you shall be healed

7. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

please dont, im begging you litteraly not to do it.. im 23 as well, and god youre so much better off and more experianced than me, i want to end my life i feel too, but im still hoping you dont...i feel like ive failed you..i should be the one dying..not you...i love you, i will always love you, and if you leave me now, im not sure ill have the strenth to carry on..please dont leave me agnes.please..

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You and Agnes kind of sound like soulmates. Help eachother realize the value of life. I hope you two can find the strength to carry on.

9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Search inside yourseld for any doubt before you do anything just to make sure you are doing the right thing. Whether or not you go through with your decison, all the best and take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.