feels like I have a "use me" stamp on my forehead

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by MelBelle, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelBelle

MelBelle New Member

It feels like the moment I was first sexually abused a big "use me" sign was plastered on my forehead that would attract other users....or maybe it was just always me, maybe that was what made my first abuser choose me, he could see I was weak. Why is it that every time a male seems to want to befriend me or talk to me about where I'm at it turns out he's not at all interested and just passing time till he gets what he wants? Is that all I'm good for??? For god's sake I'm telling you I hate myself and want to hurt myself and you tell me how you want to take my clothes off? Yep you're obviously really care about me....I can't trust anyone anymore but I'm so damn tired of being alone in my own messed up head.
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Hey :)
    Poor you :/ I feel sorry for you but I guess I can't help you here. People can be really rude and it actually seems like there's a "I'm easy to use"-sign around the neck of people that have been used once. But I'm sure that there are also guys that really care about you! You might find one of these guys soon, or it might take a bit longer but I'm pretty sure you will find someone.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry I did not see this thread until now. I can relate and if you need to talk I am here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.