feels like it has finally won

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ashamedguilt, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashamedguilt

ashamedguilt Member

Been through another traumatic experience, it feels like death is finally tapping me on the shoulder and telling its time; i couldn't agree more so that its time. Dam those thoughts of me <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. The thought sounds so right fro me, My mum wants to move to a smaller place without me, because no ones helping around the house even though i try so hard to, dam i hate my dad for dying and leaving me in this shithole.l It's in my best interest and probably for others that i died before more of my family, relatives or friends. Then they would think of what situation i am in and stop saying my life is great and to carry on living for what so my presence makes other people happy and secular, i am tired of it. Yeh failed first semester of uni too, this suffrage, hopelessness and slaughter must be but to an end soon.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  2. Jlbourke

Jlbourke New Member

You can win

I thought I had a great life married for years loving wife 3 children marriage went bad then lost one son in a car accident thought life was getting better then best mate who was like a brother I never had ,committed suicide and now I am lost he was was my sounding board who would bounce things back to me and now he has gone who do I talk to I really don't know .......he was my friend my brother my financial advisor now I am his wife's financial advisor friend and saviour all he has left me is more worries and more work I am so angry at him for leaving me here

3. dark_thoughts

dark_thoughts Member

Re: You can win

I understand you a little. But you shouldn't say, that your family would finally understand you if you die. When you're dead everything is over. They won't be able to show you, that they finally understand. I can't imagine what you've been through. My parents both only nearly died. I don't want that you pity me now and i won't pity you. I don't know you at all but i really would like to help you. If theres anything i can do, text me. I'm here and will listen and won't judge you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.