Feels like it's about time for the end.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by TeaMarie123, Nov 23, 2011.

1. TeaMarie123

TeaMarie123 New Member

I feel alone and lost in this world. I just lost my boyfriend because of my parents and they claim that I'm obsessing when I'm not. They don't understand how my brain works and i know how my brain works. I know I am bipolar, anorexic and have OCD. I can't help that and apparently they don't get that. I feel that it is me against the world and they don't seem to care.
    My mom's threatened to beat me, i dont know how many times.
    My dads gotten in my face and yelled and screamed and made me cry until morning before. I would go to my bf with all of my problems but now...I cant do anything. It feels that I am now completely alone again.
    I feel that this should be the end of my life and it is stressing me out so much. I just feel that I need help. My mom has already agreed to take me to a therapist but I don't think her and my dad will like the results of that. They could take me away, or they could do something else. You never know. There is so much I wish I could do. I wish I could leave and live with my bf because he understands me and how I feel and it doesn't seem like my family does.

PLEASE HELP. :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your mother agrees to getting you therapy then go hun it helps to talk to someone who does understand okay h ugs

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad you posted here. There is plenty of support and encouragement here from people who do understand. This is a good place. You are not alone.

I'm sorry you are in so much pain, and that much of it seems th be caused by your parents. You are at an age where things can turn around rapidly - maybe a new boyfriend, or off to college or a job and place of your own. Hang in there, there are better solutions than giving up.

Welcome to the forum.