feels like nowhere

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emptyinside08, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emptyinside08

emptyinside08 Member

its that time of year. the holidays. brightest for everyone else. darkest time for me. i have no family to spend it with. no friends either. girls just keep using me as a tool to get some other guys attention.
    i work my ass off and pay my dues. every day i get up and put on that mask of happiness and pretend while i'm at work. i'm tired of it. it hurts so badly. crying doesn't help. i can't bottle anymore. i had to get it out. feels like everything is my fault and that i don't deserve any better than what i have. somebody please help me?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jase,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling.
    I somewhat feel the same, I don't have any friends, I'll probably spend the whole holidays not speaking to anyone. I live with family, but they can't stand me. -.-

I think you should keep searching for a girl, because not all are selfish :) Don't give up now, you've gotten this far. :hug:

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I wish I couldn't bottle, it's unhealthy. We're all at a bad time in our life. But here you can talk, many people feel the same, others are living the same. Get all the help you can. It works. Therapies, meds, family, friends, yourself. Little things you like, walking for a while, I dunno, talk a bit more about you (?)

4. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Hey bud, I know that feeling. Wish I had the magic wand to make things better for you man. All I can do is advice you to focus on one thing at a time, one day at a time.
    STOP! Yes man, STOP placing you faith on others, instead BELIEVE in you; only you have the power to make things right for YOU. If there is anything you don't like, CHANGE IT and if you can't change it then change your attitude towards "IT".

This is what I abide by:
    I shall never expect for any one to make life easy or happy for me. Only I, can do that for myself.

Good Luck man, just hang in there everything will be OK, believe in YOU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.