feels right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SizamiTheBox, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SizamiTheBox

SizamiTheBox Guest

for about 3 weeks now ive been suicidal and depressed. i have writers block as well as artists block. and while i fear death, it jus kinda seems like the right thing to do. i have no real purpose in the world, so why am i still here when i feel so horrible all the time?
    the people who i call my friends...the ones that i want to tell me they not just want but need me around and alive wont actually read this...cuz im lost in the back of there mind
    and i guess i shouldnt complain cuz they have busy lives and i should relize that but still...sorry for wasting your time

2. Silvi

Silvi Member

You're not wasting anybodys time :smile:. I'm sorry you're feeling so down :sad:. Friends aren't ever going to completely understand what you're going through. They will say sorry you feel that way, or it will all get better. But they don't really take into consideration of what you're feeling because it is unreal to them. They want you around, but they just don't realize the seriousness of what you're thinking. I'm in that position right now and i know it sucks cause it just feels so hopeless. I hope i was of some help. Take care and i'm here to talk to you at anytime if you want:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.