Felt like typing this...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I typed this up right now.
    I really do hope this helps some of you...

For those who think no one cares, or no one loves them.

Someone does.

Someone is thinking about you right now.
    Someone loves you.
    Someone cares about you.

If you kill yourself, you will destroy your family, friends, and even anyone you've ever spoken to, or met, or just seen. Just flashed that smile at them.
    You'd hurt them somehow if they found out you've killed yourself.

Your families will spend every waking moment wondering why, blaming themselves, and spend hours crying, and having horrific nightmares about it.
    They will probably sink into deep depression, and end up killing themselves.
    Is it worth it?
    Is it really worth it?

Your friends will be destroyed too.
    They will cry, blame themselves, hurt and not be the same person they once were.
    It will effect them just like it will effect your families.

Anyone you've met will be effected by your death.

Just think, is this really worth it?
    Is it worth the pain and suffering for loved ones and close friends, even strangers?

You are in pain, I know, but is it really worth taking your life?
    Think of the positives.
    Think of the future.
    Don't look on the negatives.
    Think about what you might miss if you do kill yourself.

If your young, still in school, what about passing all your exams? Getting them levels you've always wanted? Going into college, university, don't you want to achieve that? Think about it. So much more in life than this. This is nothing compared to what is out there. It could be something small like getting that puppy or kitten you've always wanted, or something big like getting married... maybe having kids. It could be lying on the beach with your beloved, watching the sunset. It could be holding your own baby close to you, think how that'd feel. It'd feel so wonderful. Your own child. It could be getting that dream job you've always wanted. It could even be finally becoming an adult and able to have that night out you've always wanted! Maybe watching your own child grow up. It could be travelling the world. So much in life. This isn't even half of it. There is so much in life...

Do you really want to throw that all away?

Seek help, talk to someone you can confide in, talk to someone you trust, maybe a family member, close friend, if you're still in school, maybe a school counsellor, if not, maybe arrange an appointment with your doctor and tell them how you feel. Tell someone. Get the help you need and deserve. The first step is to want the help though. The help will be there, you just have to want it...
    I know it's hard, but we all have the courage in us to do things we are afraid to do, or just feel we can't do it.
    We can.
    You can.

Just don't kill yourself.

I know it feels like you are slipping, fading away, dying inside, but you can get help for that.
    You can get better.
    You just have to try.
    Pick yourself up, get the help you need and deserve, and get better.
    Don't fake a smile.
    Don't say you're okay when you're not.
    Tell the truth.
    Say how you feel.
    Let it all out.
    The first step is down to you.

Just don't take the wrong step.
    Don't kill yourself.

Love you all.
    Stay strong, please.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you for the words of encouragement and inspiration Sarah. :hug:
  3. It's okay. :) :hug:
  4. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

That was a wonderful post.

But...I did confide with someone my problems. And the person I had problems with happened to be listening in on the conversation. Now things have turned messy. I don't know if he'll have anything to do with me anymore. I'm not saying I'm trying to kill myself. I would never try to do that. I believe too much in my future to do something so drastic. I'm just really depressed because the anger I was trying to vent out backfired. I kept thinking to myself, you shouldn't have said anything. You should have kept it to yourself. Why didn't you check the area first? It's really tearing me up inside. :sad:
  5. Mert

Mert Member

I hear what you're saying, but I think you're just teasing me. I don't think I'll ever have any of those good things in my future. I know I could be wrong, but I've been given no reason to be optimistic. I'm sick of hoping that in the future, things will get better for me.

I know my decision will hurt my family and friends. I will write them all letters attempting to quench the what-ifs and self-blame they may feel, and I know it won't prevent them from being hurt, but maybe it will help provide some closure. I am going to kill myself, it's going to happen, and if people can't accept it, that's just too bad.
  6. Teasing?
    Why would I tease?

All of that stuff can come true.
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Thank you :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.