felt really worthless yesterday..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by emily83, Jul 25, 2013.

1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

posted a suggestion on another forum i go on- just saying that it would be a good idea if we could have private messages between members and also possibly have a new section- a proper welcome section

got lots of replies... but 1 guy thought it best to argue with me and respond.... well, that's never gonna work, none of your suggestions are valid, why did you post?. and i'm like replying saying we should have the private messaging because of this, this, and this.. but kept having my points just ignored.

usually i don't mind people's feedback, but not when they don't even listen to what i'm saying... 1 of the moderators ended up posting to the thread thanking me for the ideas, but that's not the point... i felt so worthless

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well that guy sounds like a big jerk, so I would just ignore and forget him. There always has to be someone who says rude things, but you don't have to put up with it. Your ideas sound good and since one of the moderators of the site agreed with you, it proves that people there are on your side and think you have good ideas.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

thanks..... i was thinking to myself yesterday after i logged out, i'll just give up posting suggestions... countless on what site it's on- was thinking.... all that board space i wasted.

wow..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are NOT worthless hun and this member needs help obviously being such a ass Your suggestions are excellent ones hun

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

There is always going to be that one idiot that riles you up wherever you go, but one fact remains. They will always be an idiot :p

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: You are worth lots! There are people who just like to hurt or upset others - especially when others have ideas or views that might work. If you could, focus on the positive feedback (the majority) and not on the one really negative and purposely argumentative response you got.