1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

felt terribly awful..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 2cents, Apr 26, 2008.

1. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

i did my first attempt few hours back, since i'm still here indicate that it failed, i know where it went wrong. now i felt really awful, dizzy, the stomach seems to be stressed out. i'm not sure what lies ahead...

2. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

just an update, i'm feeling much better now. it helps to vent out. Thanks suzy bee for your concern, really appreciate it!

3. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you attempted, but glad to hear that you failed and that you are feeling better. :hug:

4. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

its kind of a phenomena, once i tasted the tip of death there seems to be no turning back. Since the day i realized that i became suicidal the whole things started to look different, it as if put on a sunglasses
    What I thought I knew now seems strange, the thought of death that before caused a fear now become a comforter, the goal and dreams no longer important, the mind start open up to a range of new ideas and perspectives, being creative.
    I took enough courage which I never did before to end it, it didn’t work out just as I expected when calculating the effectiveness but still went for it hoping that it will turned out against my analysis. One lead to another, perhaps till it end
    How do I feel? not sure… feeling is such an enigma in itself. i am an enigma to myself :dry:
    why am i resisting knowing that i have a way to stop all of this

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2008
  5. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

i have come up with the decision, it feel kind of awkward living day by day towards the final day