Female condoms with "teeth" to fight rape

Do you think this will be effective in deterring rape?

• Yes

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Can't they put some sort of knockout drug in the barbs so the schmuck rapist will drop to the ground incapacitated/asleep and the victim can summon the police...or her male relatives with baseball bats? :boogie:
That's actually not a bad idea. Apply a biotoxin like snake venom to the spikes so that when the would-be rapist gets spiked, he would be more worried about his manhood swelling up and causing him an intense amount of pain and suffering, giving the woman a chance to escape. Seems like poetic justice to me.

someone uk

as much as i hate to point this out, girls have 2 holes down there, if such a devise was prevalent couldn't it just switch 1 kind of rape to another :unsure:

Mortal Moon

Horrible idea. Don't get me wrong; I have ZERO sympathy for any actual rapists who become victims of this device, but there are so many ways it could be (intentionally or accidentally) misused on innocent people, it's downright frightening. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it will be used FAR more often on innocent men by negligent, vengeful, or sociopathic women than on rapists by their victims. No way, can't have it.

Things

As it's been said, it's only good for certain parts of the world, where rape is very common (like in Africa). In more civilized countries, I really don't think it'll really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00