Female pedophiles

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

-- like teachers, babysitters, etc. If a boy doesn't mind being molested by them, is a crime, in fact, committed? I say no.

2. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Legally? Yes its still a crime. It has to be, that's the law. Do most people think it is? Not really, most men would be like the southpark episode "Holy shit really? We need to find this boy and give him his luckiest boy in America badge."

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

As stated above, it is illegal. And it's just as wrong morally whether it's a man molesting a girl or woman molesting a boy.

4. Roads

Roads Active Member

Legally yea... a crime. But I would have killed to have a female teacher molest the shit out of me when I was in high school/middle school.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Wrong? Probably.
    Crime? Yes, and necessarily. Consent is tricky at the best of times between adults in the proper state of mind. Rape laws exist for a reason.

6. hammockmonkey

A funny story. A friend of mine was "raped" by his then girlfriend because he was 16 and she was 20, in Mass he could not consent to sex with her. He was a freshman at college and she was a senior at the time.

I think that there are some real differences between sexual maturation between men and women. I think if boys have sex they are less likely to develop problems from this. I mean it's already been posted someone would kill to have been having sex with their highschool teachers or babysitter. I agree. It would have been awesome.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

If it's a great thing for children to have sex with teachers and baby sitters then maybe they should save their pocket money up to pay for prostitutes? Why not. Lucky them eh? I wasted all mine on comics and sweets.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  8. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

Um I say a big Yes simply because of the emotional trauma it may inflict within the present context. Note that concepts like pedophilia exist within a specific time frame and belief system. The way children are currently raised to understand the world and with the establishment and acceptance of our rules of proper conduct pedophilia is a big no-no, male or female.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

It seems to me that many people on this site, and in the world out there, do have a lot of problems due to relationships. I guess getting involved with someone isn't always as great as we'd like to think it is, and that includes our teachers.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
  10. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Regardless of maturation rate, where do you draw the line?. Do you think it's o.k. if the teacher is 21 and the boy is 8?

I'll answer for you...you can't draw the line and no, it's not o.k.

11. hammockmonkey

A very good question and the answer is we draw the line abitrarially at 18. Sure people might mature before then, or after. But at 18 all States say you are an adult, go forth and fuck.

This "line" is abstract in nature and about "maturation" can a 8 year old boy have sex with a 21 year old woman? I guess the penis can always be engorged but honestly I don't know if that is physically possible. Dishonestly, it would probably still be totally awesome. This is taken entirely from the point of view of a TOTALLY FUCKED UP ADULT. It's not really awesome because the child can't know what it is doing.

I will take this stance that a male 13 years or older who has sexual intercourse with an older woman is not likely to be as fucked up as a girl in the same situation.

Okay, I'm out there as a pedophile and a freak. Bring the pain.

12. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

disagree.

the real taboo subject is pleasure in abusing kids. Kids and underage people do respond pleasurably to the abuse, hence the almost ubiquitous guilt and shame felt amongst survivors of abuse. So unless forced, girls may respond just as well as boys.

both cases are destructive to individuals. having an adult fuck a child steals the naive exploration most young people have with older people. I got my blowjob before middle school. I'm sure lucky about that ....hmmm nope. It's actually a real shame to be ahead of the class in regards to sexuality.

plus anyone interested in fucking a kid is already fucked in the head. you know there's some fucked emotional dynamic going on in most cases.

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I actually don't agree with the 18 age limit as you have in the US. I think that 16 is reasonable - that doesn't seem like a terrible hookup, 20 and 16. 20 and 15 is not much worse, but 20 and 14 is an adult having their way with a child. I think 16 is a good line.

14. hammockmonkey

18 is an arbitrary age, it could be 16 it could be 20, but they had to pick an age and 18 was picked. There is no science to this choice it is purely arbitrary.

I knew that I opened the flood gates with my uneducated statement, my belief is grounded on other peoples stories to me. I have my own memories in regards to sexuality, and I know that "being ahead of the curve" isn't a good thing. My thoughts were that in teenage males they are mostly ready for that sexual experience.

Of course this is a generalized statement. Sorry for that but I do not renounce my position for it, sorry for that too.

What is a child? How do you define a child? When is sexual attraction "fucked up?" and when is it "normal"? How can we define that? Is it only arbitrary?

15. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Not attraction, but implementation. I think its gross and abnormal to be attracted to 10 year olds, but having sex with a ten year old or mimicry of sex with a 10 year old is "fucked up" because it doesn't take into account the other person.

Thats how I define "fucked up" sexual relationships. One in which the more powerful puts their own desire over the weaker's well being.

16. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

I gotta say, it really does intrigue me that even though girls mature physically at a faster rate the general consensus seems to be that a teenage boy is more mature about these things than a girl of the same age.

17. pit

pit Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvqTOZKR6Zw&feature=PlayList&p=FA1E927742BD7677&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7[/URL]

I'm sure you'll all agree she's teacher of the year!

18. shades

shades Staff Alumni

This is a great thread and along with the posts, valid questions are raised!

It may be a matter of how the issue is looked at via the legal system. Two of the most famous cases are those of Mary Kay Letourneau (whose male victim was 13), and Debra LaFave (whose victim was 14). In both cases, the women did not serve any prison time initially. Letourneau was given probation, and at the request of the parents of LaFave's victim ( they didn't want there son to have to go through a trial and testify), she also did not recieve any prison time initially.

Both women violated the terms of probation and I know that Letourneau served several years in prison. I'm not sure about LaFave, but both can be found through Wikipedia.

Should the teacher/molesters have been men...there is no question that both would have recieved much harsher sentencing.

The legal system is to blame for the contradiction that seems to exist based on gender.

19. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

We don't have to argue about whether it is a crime - that's settled. It is also wrong for 2 reasons. The consent issue, and the ability of a child to give consent has been mentioned. Though, to play devil's advocate, what if the parents consent?
    The second reason is the fiduciary relationship between teacher/babysitter and child. Well, guess that answers my devil's advocate question :sftmn:

20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i asked to be hit around by my father because i had some control over it and saying it made me feel more in control. did i like it? yes/ no because i was helpless.

'not minding' (or silencing) is one of the things that people who abuse try and do to who they are hurting, emotionally or otherwise, so they can keep on going.

so many people who have been sexually abused respond/say yes/ seem not to 'mind' about what happened physically/emotionally- does that make what has happened ok?

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.