• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

FenderAddict83 aka Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey listen has anyone heard from Kurt lately, it's been at least 3-4 days since I've seen him here or even on the messengers he's on. I'm really worried about him and if anyone has heard anything could you please let either me know or blub. THank you. :hug:

B
Where the fuck are you?? I'm so fucking worried? Please send me a pm back or something :sad: :hug:

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
I pray that he comes back to us, safe and sound. He is dearly loved. I hope your alright mate, I really do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with u there...im worried also! He's usually always signed in to msn..and hasnt been for days. Maybe hes using this time to sort stuff out for himself...i really hope thats the case! come back kurt!!!!!!!!! :sad:

Sa Palomera

according to his profile his last activity on SF was 11th March 2007 03:32 AM (GMT+1 that is)

Kurt, mate, if you read this please let us hear from you. We're worried.

Sa Palomera

last activity still says 11th March 2007 03:32 AM (GMT+1), so he hasn't logged on anymore.

Kurt please let us hear from you..

God I hope he's just lost his internet connection or something like that :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00