Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ShermanFlynn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShermanFlynn

ShermanFlynn Banned Member

I'e cant Eate Meat naut mroe :Leiaha: I LOFE ANIMELS!!! :rooster::Jehuty::Leiaha::rooster: Mye Mutter tells me naut to be Fergiterian!!!! :mad::mad: I HAte meine Mutter she nay noice to me!!! :mad:

So plese Helpf!! How I'e staign Fergiterian? Plese gife my A Proper Diet... I cyant ete anymor becose of beign Fergiterian. :Leiaha: < becos i lofe AINALS,

taank you

- Sherman Flynn :rooster:
  2. ShermanFlynn

Plese Ansver me Seriouslie!!!!!1!! :mad:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You don't need to eat meat to have a proper diet. You can get protein from cheese,peas, quorn, tofu etc.. :) Iron from green leafy veg.. um not sure what else lol!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  4. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

eat black eyed peas? (couldn't resist) lol
  5. ShermanFlynn

Arr you serreous? THAK YOU!
  6. jenniferelaine

jenniferelaine Well-Known Member

No. You don't need meat to be healthy. In fact, many people get TOO MUCH protein, and from the wrong sources (too much red meat).

I was a vegetarian for 6 years. I wasn't the healthiest vegetarian..but you are talking to someone with an eating disorder and love of junk food too.

My advice: Look up vegetarianism online, and look through some cookbooks. Appease your mom by tapering off the meat (I cut out pork, then beef, then poultry and finally fish) and increasing your vegetable sources of protein. Since you are young, it would probably be advisable to talk to a doctor or nutritionist before you make any drastic changes.
  7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
  8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:smile: :hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.