Feverishly Suicidal.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Adam, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

It is that time again where the thoughts spiral downwards and all I can think about is the release that suicide would bring. It is all I can think about to the point it is getting hard to function. The thoughts are brutally intrusive and I get caught up in morbid plotting like I am suffering some kind of terrible fever. I already feel pointless spewing my misery all over this site. In the end it feels inevitable at some point soon I am going to cave into these lows. I came close to dying once before, I have crossed that line, so part of me knows it is easier to do so again. I honestly don't know what to do any more. In all my years I have never felt this utterly lost.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you reach out to your doctor to someone you trust and care about to go and get help for you ok. Please go to hospital where you can get support you need and deserve
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Adam, I am sorry for what you are going through, i have thought the same thing here more then once, I have come close to that low point an nothing I do cant get me out of that downward spiral except for coming in here and talking, not so much for myself but for others. I do talk about myself but not to try and get better but to use some of my life's lessons to share with others, I hope that one or two may take advantage of something or anything I might say, If I can even give another person some bit of comfort for a while then I am doing something positive, perhaps making up for where I left a spot negative. I have been dead before, I never saw any light or long tunnel, I just felt I was in a deep hole an someone trying to pull me back out, it was nothing to write home about!
    I am really sorry that you feel so lost, that is not the best of feelings. I am here if you would ever like to talk!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.