Fffffffffffffffffffffffffff ]:<

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ClaireAnnette, Jul 31, 2010.

1. ClaireAnnette

ClaireAnnette Member

I've been with the same guy for a year and a half now, and i've talked to him about my issues with depression. In the first few months, I had a panic attack and he came running over to come and help me calm down. He told me if i ever needed help that i shoudl call him and talk it out; I had thought that this would work out and he'd really be willing to support me.

I get mostly better, no more urges to cut, just a few slumps once a month.

Then within the last few weeks i'm more miserable than i've been in a really long time. I tried to text him asking if we can talk, I told him i needed help and he responded 'i can't fix you, you need psychiatric help' I told him that i didnt' need to be fixed i needed support and comfort and his response was just

"fine."

it's such crap! Any time something goes wrong for him, i pay attention to him, text and talk to him all the time to make him feel better, but if I need help it's a goddamn chore. When I call him out on it, he responded "i dont' know what to say"
    I mean Jesus I'm telling you how alone i feel and you cant' come up with anything to say?! That's bullshit. text me ONCE saying 'hey how are you doing?" "hey, what's up?" or just Hey, I would have been satisfied.

I got tired of trying and decided to just not talk to him for a few days.

I *Finally* get a text from him and it just says "is this how you show me you want to talk to me?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I TRIED, I MOTHERFUCKING TRIED. I TRIED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND YOU DIDN'T RESPOND. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT' RESPOND TO MESSAGES, I STOP TRYING.

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: boys... *rolls eyes* Lord only knows how some of them are! (not all of them of course)

I feel for you, I have a similar problem with a guy that likes me. I'm always helping him, but he can't ever help back.. I give and he takes. It's very annoying. Esp.when he said he'd always be there for me..

I wish I could give you some sort of advic as to how to fix it.. But I haven't found one yet.

I just wanted you to know, that people here are listening (reading) and have this similar problem. :hug:

Hang in there.. If it never gets better, do your self a favor and get rid of him :hug:

3. ClaireAnnette

ClaireAnnette Member

yeah i finally talked to him about it, he had just kind of panicked and wasn't sure what to do, he's been helping me now. So yaaay :>

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Good! I'm glad things worked out :hug: