Ffnffnffnffnffnffnffnffnffnffn!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by IV2010, Oct 31, 2010.

1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OK..so I might be suicidal but I'm not going to lay down and let you effin walk all over me until I go...
    I'm not going out without a fight for my rights..

some people are just effin arrogant smart asses who think it's funny to ignore other peoples rights and make their lives as miserable and unbearable as possible..

Well I'm not effin scared of you ..you're nothing but effin bullies and you're not gonna beat me...

I hate bullies and I hate injustice even more...

I'm gonna fight you all the way..to court if I have to...one way or another you won't win...time you grew up and acted responsible for the grief you cause..

You've tangled with the wrong person here and I'm rallying the troops...:starwars:

I have a right to peace and quiet...and I'm gonna get it.:mortdesinos:

I just want to say that this is not meant for anyone on here...it's about my ffn neigbours and their constantly yapping dogs and their vindictiveness when I say something about it....:nerves::Jumpy:
    the dogs have more brains than the owners and that's not saying much..

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2. loser

loser Well-Known Member

You do have a serious problem with noise.
    That is one of the few problems I do not have because if noise is really bad there is a noise patrol. I have called them for a noisy party after my requests were ignored.
    It worked well.
    You have to see what action you can take with local authorities. Dog charities may give some advice and they might also be concerned about the dogs.
    I am sorry you are having to endure this and wish you peace and quiet.
    Perhaps if you tell people where you are others might know what help you can get.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks loser....I can't take anymore..3 1/2 years of it and I'm at the end of my tether..
    I just want to do my grieving in peace..
    I've spoken to the ranger who says unless another neighbour backs me they won't do anything other than a warning....
    I wish I'd just thrown them a bait instead of reporting it through the proper channels..
    See what I've become!....talking about slaughtering animals when it's not their fault it's the stupid irresponsible owners..
    I don't know who I am anymore :(

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

oh i get you when it comes to neighbours IV!
    3 1/2 yrs sounds unbearable, don't think i'd be able to last that long if i stayed inside.

you have my sympathy. i'm just hoping to god the people next door move out soon. there's a yappy dog involved there too but that's not the entire story...:mellow:

:hug: i wish you luck in getting yourself heard and getting some peace.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks plates..I'm sorry you've got the same problem...
    we certainly don't need the extra stress...