ffs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hySobe, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hySobe

hySobe New Member

hii im new everyone im i am a usual kid fucking depressed i hate life my mum hits me whenever i dont get up for school in the morning i get bullied, spitted at and wedgied by people at school please help me what can i do? im going to kill my self if stuff dont get better omg help me wtf am i doing im so emo :S

HELP IM GONNA END IT NOW if no one helps me

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Firstly, using emotional blackmail won't get you more responses, it will probably make people wary of responding to you incase they say the wrong thing.

Secondly, welcome to the forum.

Have you talked to a teacher or doctor about what is going on? That might be a good place to start.

Also, if you are in the UK, then maybe try childline and/or the samaritans. Also connexions direct can help you too. if you google them they have a one to one online service that you can use.

Hang in there

3. m1tchell

m1tchell Guest

i fell liek doing it too, <mod edit>

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life forum. Hopefully both of you can find enough support here to find some hope and keep fighting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  5. hySobe

hySobe New Member

OMG i just went downstairs and my dad told me to get the fuck in bed and hit me omg omg wtf is on with my life I CANT TAKE IT

im planning on <Mod Edit: Abacus21-methods> what is the point in life? omg ;S

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

At the risk of being totally insensitive, but this little winking face makes me wonder whether or not you are 100% genuine.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I can't help but wonder.

7. hySobe

hySobe New Member

sorry no i am not one of those sick minded people who fake on this site im a new person my name is jamie im born in 1990 and im jsut sick of everything the only thing i look forward to everyday is going to bed to sleep and be that little closer to death

;S = a confused face meaning i dont know what to do next

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ok, then I apologise. I always thought the semi colon was a wink, and the colon was normal eyes. But hey, I get confused easily.

Maybe the best thing for you to do is to go to the doctors and get some help and support. Explain everything and they will be able to help you.

9. Evo_L

Evo_L Well-Known Member

I had a hard time at school and I never got over it, I'm 24 years old now and it still bothers me. I moved from a really posh school into a horrid state school which was actually just voted the worst in country recently. It was full of scum, I never fitted in at all. I got into loads of trouble, loads of fights and I ended up being stalked by gangs for fighting back. The police were involved several times.

I have no idea what to suggest, the teachers did nothing and they even told my father at the time they were powerless to do anything about it but would call the police if things got out of control :rolleyes:

My life has been quite awkward since, I feel like I missed out on the teenage years entirely, I became a really bad loner.

All I can suggest is try learning some kind of martial arts, don't use it to fight, fighting gets you nowhere! But it may help you push people away and so on, don't get into proper fights, it just leads to more trouble, I know all too well on that one.

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Just because you feel that way doesn't make you emo. There nothing wrong with being depressed, many people are your age experience it. What you need to do is tell someone about these bullies..someone you trust like a teacher/school counsellor or your parents. They can't keep getting away with teasing you. I hope they leave you alone!

11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I feel horrible saying this, but maybe it will help you in some way...I was relatively popular in high-school, which means that I was both loved and HATED by many people. I once gave a huge wedgie to this guy in hgh school, not because I hated him, but because I thought it was funny, and I did not understand the impact it may or may not have had upon this person.

What I am saying is that I did something shameful, which at the time, I was unable to understand the impact which it it may have had upon this individual.

In other words, people do shit not because you are hated, but because they do not understand how those actions affect the individual person.

This is a temporary thing. These people aren't trying to be cruel...they just think that in some way, their cruelty is amusing...If they even understood the impact of what they did to you, they would probably cry themselves to sleep every night.

It is not true spite, because they cannot even fathom the effect that their cruelty has on you.

So do your very best to try not to take this personally, because (sadly enough) it really is not personal...it's just a sad form of amusement for these people.

You are not worthless or bad or uncool or whatever...you are probably more worthwhile than the vast majority of people who fuck with you on a daily basis.

It will pass, and you will be stronger for it.

12. SpyzzZ

SpyzzZ New Member

hi hysobe my dear friend. no matter what im here for you:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.