Ffs

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blue shoes, Apr 21, 2008.

1. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I get so angry when I read certain posts. Just SO FUCKING ANGRY! How could I think so much of such a hypocrite person???
    You whine so much that you are not cared for, blablabla, you hypocritely say you appreciate any caringness. I wrote you emails, i tried and i tried, i showed you i cared, and i know of someone else that did too, and you didn't even bother to fucking respond. Like at all. And then you whine that people don't care???? OMG you need a fucking slap. Not to mention that you never ever asked me how **I** was. No. That I didn't even expect.
    Ah fuck you. I hate you.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hey Blue :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that you've put such effort in a person you cared for, and never got anything back. :sad:
    Have you tried PMing them? Maybe they've got a reason not to reply?
    I don't know I'm just blurting out random thoughts :dunno:

You know I care, at least I hope you know. You yourself dont seem to be feeling too well lately. :sad: Maybe you should try to focus on yourself now, and try not to let the actions (or rather, the lack of) of someone else get to you.
    I'm sorry you've been let down by them, and that they turned out to be rather different from what you've expected. But please try not to let it get to you too much.
    I don't know you that well (yet), but I would love to get to know you better, Blue. I care.

I hope you'll reply to my email.

Take care and be safe,
    Your posts are worth a lot, at least to me.

:hug:
    Est xxx

3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Some peoples idea of care is to have their problems look like they are being solved for them by someone else.
    Some people have such terrible mood swings that one day they need someone but when they get someone listening a factor such as hating themselves means they don't reply.
    Some people are just very insensitive.
    What is a key factor is that you tried to help and that is a great thing.
    And by the way seing as though were on the subject now, how are you doing blue shoes?

6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am sorry others did you this way, I wish i could get more emails but i cant even get pms.. or i would send you emails and pms if i knew your addresses.

maybe their idea of caring is different then what you think?? maybe their pain goes deeper then you can reach them?? i know my pain is so deep at times that even if someone tells me they care for me i have a hard time believing they do even when they do care.. That is one of my faults..

i hope you feel better hun :hug:

7. blue shoes

Hey Ish, thank you so much for this reply and the emails, they mean a lot to me. You seem to be such a lovely person, and I would love to get to know you better too, only if I wouldn't have this fear and lack of confidence in others right now, that stops me from communicating normally.
    I replied to your emails, I am sorry for worrying you. Hope I'll hear from you again. :hug:

thanks both, hugs back

Thanks for the reply h2osmack, it's much appreciated. I am having issues on emotional level, but other than that I am safe, no worries. Thank you for asking. :smile: I hope you are ok too ... :hug:

Thanks for replying White Dove. I am sorry to hear that you can't get and send PMs/emails. I hope you will get off under moderation soon. And thank you for your input. I know this person for 2 years now, and always showed them I cared, they know that, they just want other people's care I quess, I wasn't good enough. Or maybe they just like being the victim and whine all the time about not being cared for, and such. Oh and I know exactly what you mean, I have trouble believing that people really care aswell. I am sorry you feel that way too.

Thanks again everyone for the replies.

8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:arms: :smile:

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I'm sorry that the person you care for is no not showing you the respect you giving them. Like what ester said maybe they had a reason not to reply. I'm always here for you hun :hug:

10. blue shoes

Ish! :arms:

Thanks so much for replying. The person didn't email me for more than 5 months now, but has time to be on here and be there for others and stuff. So the only reason I can think of is that they just don't want me as a friend, and after all I can't even blame them, if someone thinks bad of me, that is myself.
    Anyway, thanks so much Danni, I appreciate the reply. :hug:

11. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm not sure what to say but I read your thread and wanted to reply, at least to give you a hug. I don't think you should put any blame on yourself - you've attempted to be a good friend and a good support, to show that they're not alone or anything - it is them who failed to take up the offer. It may not be because they don't want to be friends with you, specifically. Some people when they feel like no one cares or they're alone they push people away so that they are truely alone, so that their thoughts about themselves are true to them. That they really are alone, no one cares, they are useless etc.

Ultimately, there is only so much one can do. :hug:

12. blue shoes

Thanks for the reply resistance. :hug: Means a lot.