Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Jun 28, 2009.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Just put me out of my f*cking misery!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!! I'm f*cking BEGGING you!!!!!!!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:unsure: What's going on Sean?
  3. SAVE_ME

Appreciate the reply daisychain, really do......but to be honest......I've decided that enough's enough.....I give up....not that anyone will care, yeah I'll just go unnoticed as usual, Jesus I feel like such a f*cking ghost around here.....but I've just had it. Nothing's ever gonna change. I can take all the bloody meds I can get my hands on, I can see every God damn therapist in the country, but nothing will ever change. So I'm just giving up trying now. It's a waste of energy to be honest. Guess I'll just have to learn to accept the fact that life's full of sh*te.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Life can be very crappy at times but there must be some things you do enjoy? :dunno:

Do you not feel they are enough to keep living? :sad:

I am sorry you feel this way,I wish there was something I could do to help. No one should feel that way.
  5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Sean :hug:

You can get through this. You can do it. If the medication you're on now isn't helping you can try another one. Same with the therapist. It takes time and hard work but things can improve for you. Depression is an awful thing though, and it's incredibly hard to overcome the negative thought pattern it cultivates but it can be done, and you'll come out a much stronger person when you do overcome it. You'll be able to deal with anything that life throws.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here.
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Sean, have a look in the motivation messages part of the forum. I posted something about not learning to overcome it (I personally think that it's bullshit, but that's just my opinion, not everybodies), it's about learning to cope with it.

You can't change the past, you might not even be able to completely change how you feel, but maybe you can learn how to cope and how to deal.

I don't think I am ever NOT going to be depressed, because even when things are going well, one little knock and that's it... I'm on my ass again.
    I reckon most people are the same, so it's about learning how to deal when you are on your ass and trying to stand up again. Not learning how not to fall on your ass.

If that makes sense.

Don't just give up. Giving up will result in nothing but more misery. and believe me, don't say things can never get worse, they can always get worse!
    The times when I am most depressed is when I say 'fuck it. I can't fight anymore. I can't do this. I'm just going to wallow in my misery and accept defeat'.
    It is ALL downhill from there.

You gotta fight Sean.

Sit down with yourself and say 'what is one thing I can do to make things a little better'. Not ten things, just one.
    And that thing cannot be meds and it cannot be therapy, it has to come entirely from you.
    Write it down and tell us.
  7. SAVE_ME

I can't....I just can't....I'm sorry and I appreciate your responses, I really do, but it's hard to see a reason to get up in the morning anymore when every day brings nothing but sh*t and heartache. I'm sick of it and I just don't wanna bother with it anymore. I'm sick of feeling like a damn ghost day in and day out. There's not one damn person I can think of who would give a rats ass if I killed myself tomorrow. No one would care. No one. I get no love from anyone. I'm just desperate for someone to love me already. No one talks to me on MSN anymore, everyone ignores me on facebook and myspace and just sit back and judge me and laugh at me, and use me and lie to me. I just can't stand it anymore and I just wanna go to sleep and never wake up again. I am an insignificant little speck on this f*cking planet!!!! And even when good things happen it never lasts and something else always comes along and makes me feel like sh*t again by the end of the day! I just wanna spare myself anymore headaches and anymore heartache. I just wanna die already.
  8. SAVE_ME

Oh, and one other thing, why can't parents just SHUT THE F*CK UP unless they have something helpful to say?!!!!! ffs!!!! Just (sarc)LOVE(/sarc) hearing about how much it's MY fault I'm feeling like this!!!