1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddlededee

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scum, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

How much is one person supposed to have to take and deal with alone?!?!?!?!?!?

For sucks sake.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I knew. :( Sometimes you get to the point where you know you can't take one more thing, and yet it keeps happening.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

A hell of alot, sometimes. Far too much for one person's brain and heart to handle.

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth :(

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: :hug:

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

God you are teaching me how easy it is to hate you.

You're just so selfish.

'You're welcome'.

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Actually, I don't hate you. I just dislike you. You make me hate me though. Yes, actual hate.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's happening, who's causing you to hate you?

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Well, you failed there didn't you. Let's all say stuff we mean and then not do it at all. Loser.

10. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

What is it that you want?

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

.I understand that feeling well...

why do you hate yourself scum?..

12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I had tried for so long to do things on my own. I had even insisted on it in all of my know it all attitude, but I have learned we are never alone. As you can see we all suffer the same ways, and we are all share the same questions. I never feel alone, but I still struggle with a broken soul, and spirit. The difference from where I used to be to now is that I have Yahweh to see me through ever thing thrown my way. HalleluYAH! Hang in there friend you can make it through this, and you are never alone. Blessings..