Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scum, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

How much is one person supposed to have to take and deal with alone?!?!?!?!?!?

For sucks sake.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I knew. :( Sometimes you get to the point where you know you can't take one more thing, and yet it keeps happening.
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

A hell of alot, sometimes. Far too much for one person's brain and heart to handle.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth :(
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: :hug:
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

God you are teaching me how easy it is to hate you.

You're just so selfish.

'You're welcome'.
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Actually, I don't hate you. I just dislike you. You make me hate me though. Yes, actual hate.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's happening, who's causing you to hate you?
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Well, you failed there didn't you. Let's all say stuff we mean and then not do it at all. Loser.
  10. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

What is it that you want?
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

.I understand that feeling well...

why do you hate yourself scum?..
  12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I had tried for so long to do things on my own. I had even insisted on it in all of my know it all attitude, but I have learned we are never alone. As you can see we all suffer the same ways, and we are all share the same questions. I never feel alone, but I still struggle with a broken soul, and spirit. The difference from where I used to be to now is that I have Yahweh to see me through ever thing thrown my way. HalleluYAH! Hang in there friend you can make it through this, and you are never alone. Blessings..