Fight, flight or end it all!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonomous, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonomous

anonomous Member

I am currently under the care of the crisis team with a suspected psychosis, I finally caved in and took some time off work but things are stressful even away (colleagues getting in touch)

Since hearing from them, I've had the thoughts, voices and the urge back to OD, I am being really honest about it because there is still that little part of me that wants to fight it all.

The therapist said normal reactions for my levels of stress are fight flight, but I'm wanting to seriously end it all one minute then trying to think of reasons to keep going. Is this normal? I just wish I could make up my mind :(

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're hurting. I think that I may have some sort of psychosis as well, but I think that it may be that my brain is damaged. I used to live in my own private world and everything was always fine for me, but now I think that I'm the same as everyone else and it's caused all kinds of problems for me.

3. anonomous

anonomous Member

Sorry to hear that. I wish I had the guts, resources and more urge to do it, in fact I wish I could make up my mind :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.