Fighting Back and In Focus Friday

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey!!

Good day everyone!!!

Well it's Friday once again here at SF.

I will be posting a thread in the actual suicide forum today that I hope will help.

Today, I am fighting back. Today...I am focusing on the good things I have.

You should too.

So today, when you check in and say Hi, maybe mention what it is that you have in your life to be happy about.

And if you say you have nothing, I'll bet we can find at least one thing.

Fight back today. Don't let that devil of death win.

Have a great day everyone!

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm not in focus at all, probably due to being awake all night.

However hopefully this will correct my sleep pattern once and for all.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well good morning BCS, and perhaps good night. Get some rest, bro!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Positive thoughts to keep me out of my bed and focused on good things happening for my daughter and hopefully my twin Both getting help finally.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:grouphug:

Hope everyone has a great day.
    I may see Cassie tonight. + 1

6. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

I got paid - My kids are reasonably healthy (only one has strep throat), we have food in the house and a roof over our heads....

And I could even buy lightbulbs!! We had been moving the three remaining that worked from one room to another since I couldn't afford to buy anymore until I got paid - we made a game out of it ( was actually kinda fun!) Better to laugh about it than to let my kids feel deprived! So I put on a happy face while I felt devastated inside....

Have a great weekend everyone - be grateful if you have light! - everything is definitely better in the light :rolleyes:

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have an exwife who is supportive. Kids who love me. I really incredible g/f. Good friends at AA. And...my work day is about to end!!!:biggrin:

Have a great weekend everyone!

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Great post Bill. :)

My happy thing today is that I have air in my lungs and I have ability.
    I have the ability to help people, and that is what I have promised to dedicate my life to. Nothing could be sweeter.

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

wow, wear to begin...a crazy day for me...my family doc told me that well more tests need to be done but one of the possiblities is I could have lukeimia (spelling??)...so im kinda in shock right now, freaking out a bit...but trying to be possitive, I know thats its only a small possibilty that I may have that but the simple fact that it might be lukiemia scares the shit out of me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.