Fighting becoming harder

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bee, May 11, 2016.

1. Bee

Bee Active Member

I don't know how much longer I can fight these feelings. There is only one good reason to fight and he might be better off without me... I just want to feel better and feel wanted. I need him here with me to feel capable of surviving, but his father is keeping him away from me. I'll never understand why someone could keep a child away from their parent. Life feels pointless without him. I've spent 4 years raising him and now he's gone just like that barely getting to c him twice a month having to explain why mommy can't come hone. He hates me for it and just wanted to go back to daddy's when he's here. I just want my little boy in my arms again.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Your son is not better off without you. You are his mother, and no one can replace that, and like I said in another thread, you are a much better mother than you give yourself credit for, you care about him, and that is great!
    The fight is not over, hun. You are doing all the right things, and I'm sorry his father is doing these things.

Have you tried to reach out for legal aid for these matters?
  3. Bee

Bee Active Member

Yes I have, but my lawyer even says its a long shot that I win. Which is what sent me into a down ward spiral