Fighting now begins :)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by life, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Firstly i am wrıtıng thıs forum couse ı want to share my thoughts...İ am an 18 year old guy who is having a hard time for about 2 years period of time...I know that i have been goıng throught an extremely complex of psychologıcal problems.....Sometımes ı have ups sometımes ı have downs...Today ı understand that suicide isnt the only way...no matter how hard a persons situation may be they have to face and try to make them selfs happy wıth little thıngs....However last nıght i was at my borthers frıends house and there were 9 people and becouse of my shyness i was feelıng down and felt suicidal...Thought of methods and such thıngs but then ı said to my self are u goıng to let ur self to be weak and let go....i willl fight ! no matter how hard it is i am goıngt fight and be somebody in life which everybody will adore and admire...İ will sort my life out....i am only 18 years old if i have a change if i have an oppurtunıty that means its now....Maybe i want be able to overcome my shyness (if its a personality disorder i dont know) but i will concentrate on my educatıon and find happyness....İ am not goıng to be a person which sits and says its hard i cant do it i want to die!....becouse that is weakness and ı am not weak...i am goıng to fight untıl i die...! until i reach my goals....I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY HAS ABILİTY TO DO EVERYTHINGS AS LONG AS THEY WANT TO..İMPOSSİBLE İS NOTHING!

2. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

that's a good post, i think people have a lot more strength in them than they realise.

3. Adeline

Adeline Well-Known Member

Hi Life,

That is an amazing and inspiring thing to say. Thanks for sharing it. I wish you every success in your life. I really hope that you can overcome your shyness. You deserve all the happiness in the world.

Earla

4. Tara

Tara Guest

ditto:biggrin:
    thanks for that post. i feel exactly the same in those situations, and if you can get past that then why cant i?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.