Fighting the urges again, it's too soon

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AngelofPainandMisery, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelofPainandMisery

AngelofPainandMisery Fails to communicate effectively

I'm on all the medications and they are doing next to nothing for me, its just like before. I'm so tired of this, I'm so tired of life, I'm so tired of all the stress and all the pain with absolutely no relief, with no possibility of getting better. I should have killed myself when I had the chance.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Astrid, I am sorry, No you should not have killed yourself! Do your therapists and Dr. know what is going on?
    I have missed you, I saw when you came back I should have spoken to you but I really was not up to it I am sorry!
    Let me know when you are on, I wanted to write those stories about my cats for you but I have not been able to do it! I will though I have a couple others that want to read them! I hope that you are taking care of yourself, I really do want to talk with you again!

3. AngelofPainandMisery

I've missed you too, its ok if you weren't up to it, I saw that you were having some problems recently, its ok :)
    I haven't met with a psychiatrist yet, and I saw a therapist on Thursday, she says she's going to have to recommend someone else because of the magnitude of my mental illness. It just hasn't been a good week, lots of stress from school.

4. True-Lee

Astrid, I'm So sorry, I guess I thought that you would be a little better when you came back, Have You noticed any change or difference? How were your animals while you were gone, did someone take care of them? I have missed so much lately, I do not hear everything that is going on since I have been dealing with this headache thing, so I feel kind of out of the loop. I guess that is my fault but it's the way life is, it does take a while to get back into the flow of things, I hope that a new therapist will help you, I imagine that you need one that is more familiar with all of your different facets, that is kind or the way that I think of you, like a Gem or a diamond in the rough, you have not been polished or cut in the right way to get the most of your full potential. I think or compare you to a blossom that has not yet bloomed.as well, enough of the analogies. I believe that Astrid! You are smart, I think that you know I am not trying to flatter you, You do have so much potential, it takes time, I know that you have been hurt an your injuries all have not healed, Take Care of YOU! I am not sure on so much, are you self harming again? Please keep yourself Safe. Thank you too for responding to my last post. I am here if you feel you would like to talk!

5. AngelofPainandMisery

Thanks, I thought I was a little better so too, and I was for a little bit, I've had a rough time adjusting to school, school is very stressful for me. My piggies are fine and so is Bun-bun, my mom and brother took are of them when I was gone. I haven't self harmed or anything but I have been tempted several times. I hope the new therapist will help too, and the psychiatrist that I'll be getting soon, I hope s/he will be able to do more than push pills.
    Sorry it has taken awhile for me to respond, I've been having some issues on here.

6. True-Lee

7. True-Lee

You never have to apologize for responding, I am glad that you did. I am happy that you did feel a little better for even a little while, it meant something was happening, so it matters that a lot of the stress in your life right now at this point is school related! I am glad that your animals are all OK, I knew that you would ensure that it would be done! They Mean to much to you!
    Astrid I am glad that you have not self harmed, I don't think we have ever talked about that subject to much before, It really does make a difference, I am proud that you are taking care of yourself an being safe, Good Job Keep it up please. I hope that you can continue on like that, if you ever do feel like Self Harming. please if you want you may contact me, use a pm if you would like! I hope that you can deal with the Therapist and your new Psych. Keep taking care of yourself please and Be gentle to yourself. We and I are here for you Astrid!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.