Fighting with a friend.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Miu, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Miu

Miu Well-Known Member

I have a friend who like me suffers a lot with depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts. And here the other day when I needed advice on how to cope I sent her a text asking how she convinced her self that suicide is not an option and she answered: "I think about how egocentrically it is to be suicidal and who the fuck I am to think that I can take a choice between life and death when there is people who have it worse than me." I then told her that I don't think suicide is egocentrically at all, but I think it's wrong for people who don't understand to make people who suffer all the time stay on this earth. Ans then she totally snapped at me and called me a fourteen year old and now she wont talk to me.

Why on earth don't she understand when she also have suffered from suicidal thoughts? Why does people think suicide is ego? And why does this piss me off so much!? :mad::mad::mad:
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When we are so upset we do not have the same tolerance that we would have usually...I am sure her reply was affected by how she is feeling right now...J
  3. Miu

Miu Well-Known Member

Are you saying that she is scared of losing me?
    Or is she just acting like a jerk towards me?