Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LunaShadow, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunaShadow

LunaShadow Active Member

Just got back home from college on Friday, and hell. Didn't think it would overwhelm me like this. It sucks.

I feel so shaky, so damn unstable, so alone and yet, I want to be alone. I'm useless right now to the whole damn world. Just useless and I feel like an animal, hiding and licking its wounds in the shadows when really, I'm just trying to let this wave, of the need to kill myself, to just die pass and fade to the usual throb it is.

I can make, I know I can. I hate this fight though, I hate it so very much. I just want it to end soon.
  2. fallingawayfromME

fallingawayfromME Well-Known Member

Hey Luna Im sorry youre having a tough time right now. You mentioned that the need to kill yourself or want to die will fade so you know thoughts are only thoughts. I struggle with suicidal thoughts as well. Youre not alone. You also said you know you can make it and you know what? Youre one step closer to making it. Admitting to yourself that you know youre strong enough to endure is half the battle. Maybe addressing why you feel useless would be a good start. Again its only a thought, it doesnt mean its true. Sometimes its hard and life is an uphill struggle but theres a summit at the top of the mountain. Hang in there and hold on. If you need to talk to someone to let it out then you do that. Reaching out here is a big start. I just want you to know youre not alone and someone cares. I may not have the right words to say but I hope I helped you to go on another day.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun i do hope you reach out ok I hate that wave feeling hun too. Just know we are right there with you ok to make sure you have someone to hang onto until feeling is passed hugs
  4. LunaShadow

LunaShadow Active Member

Thank you fallingawayfromME and total eclipse :)
  5. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

You are never useless!

Someone, somewhere thinks about you and they smile!

Life can be beautiful and dont give up! Keep fighting the good fight! Reach out to those around you and to us here!

Take good care of you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.