Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by silent_chaos, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

The urges are back. I cant get in to see my therapist. I dont know what to do. Its consuming my every thought. Im trying to use skills. Its just not working. Ive been doing good for a long time a few months. Im putting on a happy face and not reaching out, I cant reach out everyone hates talking to me when im like this. They dont know what to do or how to help me. I know the trigger that put me in this mode. I cant fix it, its wasnt my fault.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya. Just want to let you know you're being heard. Sometimes things do happen that aren't our fault - we can't "fix" things, but we can improve them a bit. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about what's happened, if you feel like sharing. If you don't want to post about it here, perhaps call a distress line. They're usually kind and able to talk for a while - even if it's just to distract us for a bit. I hope you feel better soon. Let us know how you're doing. Take care of yourself. *hug*
  3. silent_chaos

I failed myself. I self harmed. I feel nothing no emotion, no pain, no saddens But I can't explain it I literally feel no emotion or and kind of pain. physical emotionally or mentally.
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry that you gave in. What about self-harm distractions. Maybe elastic band or ice cubes.
  5. silent_chaos

Nothing is working, my skills from therapy or debt are out the window. At this point. I went back and reared them but it was foreign streak to me.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, you did not fail because you haven't given up yet. Today is a new day, start afresh and know you have us here for you, try writing or poetry as a release. It can't hurt? Or start a diary?
  7. silent_chaos

I did some weighting but it didn't help. Im so numb disoriented, lost, brain fogged. Disconnected! Im trying to do my dbt home work and I am drawing a blank as fast as how I'm feeling or how I want to feel after the situation was over. Its. ( )
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Be strong, it's important As I understand your feelings. Trying to overcome the pain is hard but you can by you continuing to post here. I know it's hard and you relapse. Like you, I relapse but I think I realise you can start again. Be strong and keep posting. Just think, someone cares about you.
  9. silent_chaos

Im in a better state of mind. Yay! But I don't remember posting those posts? All well at least I'm ok now.
  10. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

That is very good to hear!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.