fighting

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by silent_chaos, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

The urges are back. I cant get in to see my therapist. I dont know what to do. Its consuming my every thought. Im trying to use skills. Its just not working. Ive been doing good for a long time a few months. Im putting on a happy face and not reaching out, I cant reach out everyone hates talking to me when im like this. They dont know what to do or how to help me. I know the trigger that put me in this mode. I cant fix it, its wasnt my fault.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya. Just want to let you know you're being heard. Sometimes things do happen that aren't our fault - we can't "fix" things, but we can improve them a bit. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about what's happened, if you feel like sharing. If you don't want to post about it here, perhaps call a distress line. They're usually kind and able to talk for a while - even if it's just to distract us for a bit. I hope you feel better soon. Let us know how you're doing. Take care of yourself. *hug*

3. silent_chaos

I failed myself. I self harmed. I feel nothing no emotion, no pain, no saddens But I can't explain it I literally feel no emotion or and kind of pain. physical emotionally or mentally.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Alumni

I'm sorry that you gave in. What about self-harm distractions. Maybe elastic band or ice cubes.

5. silent_chaos

Nothing is working, my skills from therapy or debt are out the window. At this point. I went back and reared them but it was foreign streak to me.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hiya, you did not fail because you haven't given up yet. Today is a new day, start afresh and know you have us here for you, try writing or poetry as a release. It can't hurt? Or start a diary?

7. silent_chaos

I did some weighting but it didn't help. Im so numb disoriented, lost, brain fogged. Disconnected! Im trying to do my dbt home work and I am drawing a blank as fast as how I'm feeling or how I want to feel after the situation was over. Its. ( )

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Be strong, it's important As I understand your feelings. Trying to overcome the pain is hard but you can by you continuing to post here. I know it's hard and you relapse. Like you, I relapse but I think I realise you can start again. Be strong and keep posting. Just think, someone cares about you.

9. silent_chaos

Im in a better state of mind. Yay! But I don't remember posting those posts? All well at least I'm ok now.

10. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

That is very good to hear!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.