Figured a new distraction..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shamps, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Ive been watching back to back episodes of Most Haunted online all day........I didnt even realise what time it was and hadnt thought about my problems for hours now...RESULT!!!

Now I know what to do...except the downside being that its now getting dark and im living on my own for the first time in 5years....ive shit mesen up now ha dunno if I should carry on watching them into the night.

Is anybody else into the paranormal??I love anything that goes bump in the night(despite being a wuss)!Would love to ghost hunt for a living but wouldnt know how to get into it.

Who else believes in the afterlife?Im so morbid arent I??
  2. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

I watched the show LOST... It's very good and has some paranormal stuff. Evangeline Lilly is gorgeous.

PM me I'll hook you up. :p
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I love ghost stories to but they scare the **** out of me sometimes...
    I believe there is an after life but I'd hate to meet an aggresive ghost..My mum always said though "it's not the dead ones you've got to worry's the live ones"
    some ghost stories are just so sad...
  4. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I believe in the after life and I love ghost stories, and shows. If you check on line you can find web cams that are hooked up in places that are supposed to be haunted and can watch for ghosts, as well as EVPs and videos of ghost "caught" on tape. There is lots out there if you are trying to keep yourself busy and your mind of things. Don't creep yourself out to much though ;)
  5. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

Oh and no I don't think you are morbid, lots of people think because I love horror novels, and movies, ghosts, etc. So if you are morbid then I guess I am to.
  6. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Hey thanks gonna check them out I think.

I missed my calling.I can no longer take the daily grind of 9 to 5 at my desk,the thought makes me sick.Id love to do something like this for a living,just how to get into it im not sure. xox
  7. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Lost is a good drama show, not really too paranormal, but it does get a little sci-fi towards the 2nd half of the seasons in the show...

A good movie I like is "Contact", it was made in 1998, but it's one of my favorite movies...

I tend to watch the National Geographic channel a lot, they sometimes have stuff on space etc, and its really interesting...

Another good show I like is Dexter, it gets really good as you watch it, and its a drama filled show about a guy who basically is a vigilante.
  8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I used to watch Ghost Hunters with my sister all the time. it was our Wednesday night thing that we did every week. Now I'm living 10 hours from my family and have a job that causes me to not be able to watch it anymore. I kind of of miss those days.
  9. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I don't belive in ghosts and an afterlife but I once done the touristy thing and went on a night ghost walk at Port Arthur in Tasmania which is an old convict settlement. Wasn't long after that, that there was a massacre there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.