Figured it's best if I just go.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've figured it's best if I just exited this world once and for all:sad:,I can no longer cope with this everyday I've had enough completely.I'm totally useless it's the damn truth not one thing I'm good at or good for,I will leave asap it's the real time now goodbye everyone:sad:.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey I consider you my friend and I personally think you are very good at being that. I know you have so many daily struggles but please, let some of us in to try and help you atleast make it through another day. I know it is the last thing you want or feel you can deal with right now but please dont giver up on yourself yet. I know having you here as my friend is important to me so please let's see if we can make it important to you too!!!
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hey :hug:

What made you feel worse? Please stay and help us try to find a way forward for you..... Thinking of you,

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace let us give you a shoulder to lean on and talk to us about what has happened and what options there are to get you thru this..
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ace honey,

Please don't leave :sad:

You have gotten through these hard times before,you can do it again. Whats brought these thoughts back? :hug:
  6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey Ace,

Having the ability to cope with life taken from you is a real kick in the shin. It's miserable and you feel like a real piece of shit. But it doesn't always have to feel that way. Please don't hurt yourself, I know that many people here care about you. If you lose faith in yourself, please take faith in them.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Everything like ever before where shall I start?I'll never end if I start so I've already begun when I will go and the sooner the better thannks all so much for your kind thoughts but I'd rather be dead than alive.
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks alot Carla and to everyone who ever tried to help me,I've made the absolute final decision to leave this world and it's something I have in mind and I know it will work all the best everyone.please don't crymy loss it's soemthing I need to do ok,thanks everyone god bless you all.
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You are giving in. You are giving up. You are letting your thoughts from your 9mind win. Think about it.....your mind is ill. You are suffering from an illness. With help and treatment, you can get better. There are options. Please call 911 NOW.....think of your family, your Mom, your friends, US...anyone....but everyone will be the worse off if you leave us.

Struggle thru it man. I know what it is like to be on the brink. But damn it I am going to fight for another day. We can fight together. Don't let the sickness in your mind win.

Call 911 NOW. Please!
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks for your kind words FPS but I've just dropped back on line quickly,I can't continue anymore it's far too much pain and I'm tired of being a burden to people also goodbye forever take care everyone:sad:.
  11. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

Who are you a burden too?

And secondly what do you plan to do? It may not seem important but just take a few minutes and talk to us. I mean what is there to loose? Really, one way or another, you can go anytime you like, just take a few minutes and talk to us.
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm a burden to everyone and I can't say what I plan to do because it's no publishable on here also out of respect I can't write it.I need to leave this world once and for all I've had enough a long time ago:sad:.
  13. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well Ace I dont know what else to say. You are going to give in and say the heck with it. Letting the illness of your mind take control.

I am so sorry. You do know there is help out there right? You do know that all you have to do is dial 3 numbers...and you will emerge from this stronger and better.
  14. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

ace u cant do this, you`re such a good person!! youve been there for me a long time ago,when i had it all ready to give up! just stop for a moment those horrible feelings and open up to us!

my god i hope u are still around there ace, i feel so powerless, talk to me please ace!
  15. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx alot hun but things have gotten to such a bad point in time I can't do this a anymore I just can't I really can't it's too much:sad::sad::sad:.
  16. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I see you survived the weekend. That's a small first step. Things look bad right now...things are bad right now. And I know you that you feel that you can't go on.

But....what you need is a chance to have all of that stress, all of that burden...all of that pain, lifted from you. It's as if you feel that you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.

That is why I want you to call 911 or go to the hospital. A week in the mental health section, is just what the doctor ordered. You will get that chance to set down that heavy load. You will get a chance to just relax. will learn better how to deal with the issues affecting your life.

Think about this...what if next week, you won the lottery? Point is, you never know where life will lead.

What I am reading from your posts is that you are having some pretty bad coping skills right now. Man do I know how that feels. can get some of that back. I know...that when the day comes that I feel the way you do, I am going to reach out to the guys and gals here, and then I am going to check myself in. I have been in that mental health section of the hospital before. It does a world of good.

Stick around for awhile, ok. And if you need to talk more, send me a pm.
  17. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks alot FPS and jane doe,I've been in the mental health ward three times down the years it's ok but also get's quite boring and distressing at times.All I wanted to do was sleep,I'm tired of being depressed I'm tired of feeling like this,I've tried to change for so long I'm trying my best I just don't know anymore.
  18. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

ace....i hope you don't do this.
    you have so many people here to lean use our support..our hold you up.

we are all here for you, encouraging you to hang on - just a minute at a time - please don't give up hon...:console:
  19. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace,
    You said you have been in there three times. Didn't they get you to give your word if things got bad that you would go back?? I have been there ten times in the last fourteen years and I always had to give my word..
    I know how boring it is in there thats why I always take a couple of good books. The help is there but you have to want it. They can also set you up with help on the outside when you get out..Don't give into these urges. It is depression talking not you. You have the strength to fight this, you are young, so kick it;'s ass...Don't let it dictate what you are going to do..Take care!!
  20. ace

ace Well-Known Member

They never wanted my word but were more than helpful for me to stay and i'm sure to come back,I'm tired of everything all I feel is misery always sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.