Figures

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by neverdie, Mar 12, 2008.

1. neverdie

neverdie Guest

It figures, I knew it was to good to be true. Story of my life, born looser

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You are not a loser. :hug:

Do you want to talk about what happened?

3. neverdie

neverdie Guest

There's no point, no one gives a shit. I'll just continue living the rest of my life alone. I'll stop trying to help people who don't want help. I'll stop trying to find a friend and I'll stop being happy

4. neverdie

neverdie Guest

The problem is I'm 50 and young people think I should act 50. But what people don't understand is that because I've never had kids, I've never grown up. I act jevenile and childish.

I like having fun and being silly, or goofy. I don't act like a 50 year old acts because their all so serious about everything all the time. Well educated and good spellers. Sure I know a lot of things, I can't spell worth shit and I'm dumb as a rock at times.

I don't fit in with people my own age, because they expect a 50 year olds to be well established in life. To have a level head. I don't fit in with younger people cause they all treat me as their father, then enemy, the adult figure.

So I give up. I'm done trying. People just stereo type everyone. Enough is enough, I'm done.

5. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Mmm, I agree. Lots of people uses stereotypes.
    I don't think you should act 50 just 'cause you're 50. There shouldn't be a certain act for a certain age.

Stereotypes and expectations sucks. :dry:

Stuff everyone else. Continue being fun and goofy. We like you that way. Don't change for others. If they can't accept you for who you are, that's their loss. I think you're cool =]

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

"I don't act like a 50 year old acts because their all so serious about everything all the time. Well educated and good spellers."

We're not all miserable old farts:dry:
    In fact, as anyone who knows me well will tell you, I am a big kid :laugh:
    I'm well educated and a really good speller but I can't type for shit :laugh:

7. neverdie

neverdie Guest

Thanks people I really Apreciate the feed back and suppost.