figuring this out

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by nicolee, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicolee

nicolee New Member

hi. i found this website and i really think it could help me get through some tough stuff and get to know other people as well. im not really sure how all of this stuff works but im definitely open to suggestions! please reply? (idk what replying is called on here haha) thanks! :)
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It works just like you tried- Post and let people know you need to talk or what is bothering you :)

I am glad you found us and I think you will find a lot of sympathetic ears if you want to talk about what is going on with you or feel free to share your experience and perspective on the threads others have posted. Welcome to SF.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Nicolee and welcome..hope you are being able to stay warm and safe in Chicago land.. They talking that supposed to warm some there soon..

Take a look around at all the forums and see if you find a few that hit a familiar chord or two in some of the posts and replies there.. TC, Jim
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Minus temperature n windchill is worse in chicago right now
  5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

nicolee, feel free to visit us in the chat room. Sometimes chat is light and fun, sometimes not, but there are multiple rooms, for multiple topics. A lot of people are regulars in chat, so its a great way to get to know people. Just select chat, at the top of the site. Once in a choice of rooms will display on right side if screen, right click the one you want and click on join. Hope to see you there sometime.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Just keep posting and tell us what's on your mind. Hope you get to make some good friendships. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.