fin

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by plex, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plex

plex New Member

it feels like my mind is swimming in worm sour milk. All my thought are coated in this viscus negativity everything is meh . No one likes me and Time will tell if I get through this. Sometimes I fear the fear. The one that encroaches. I feel it coming ..its raw chaotic randomness full of misunderstood terror. I dont understand it, why must it be. Please don't put me through the nuthouse mill. Im so alone . Im so lonely , I miss her badly. Locked in the bowels of my own mind. Will I ever escape. My friends have left me , I dont blame them. All I have are my 2 kids who keep me alive for now. But for how long. I just need this to end. some people dont understand miss plath but i do.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you're going through so much, but you don't have to go through it alone. You can PM me if you want to talk.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. You are not alone. Please let us know, if you can, what types of issues you are dealing with. And yes, Sylvia Plath was a tortured soul...but there's therapy and meds. for some of it. What have you tried, if any? Send me a private message any time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.