Final 65 hours and counting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I would do it tonight, but I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and an obligation to play at church Sunday morning.

You know how you will read about a guy that kills himself, and the family always says, "He struggled with depression for years, I guess the disease won."

They are gonna say that about me, by next Tuesday to be sure.

I am putting an end to this madness, once and for all.

I can't do it anymore. And I am so sorry to my family.
  2. assek

assek Well-Known Member

i know we dont know each other, but i care about you and i beg you to reconsider. you have 2, 953 posts, im sure you are a loved member of this forum and that you have been very supportive to others.

dont let this disease win. YOU deserve to be the winner.

please take care *hugs*
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You do not have to let the disease win. You want to win. I do not know what I can say other than that. I hope you try to act out of the ordinary. As they seize the day. If you are going to go then you had better live for today. After all tomorrow does not matter. Who kows maybe you will find a reason to keep going, you know worst case secenario
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am ok. Long story short, just spent several hours at the local er. This morning, I texted a friend of my plans, he called the local cops, they called the cops by my work. Next thing ya know, I am in an ambulance and taken to the hospital. I was discharged, but I have an appointment Monday afternoon with a new Pdoc.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

New Pdoc new eyes to see and new ears to hear new outlook on how to help you all good things right for you and your family
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep! BTW....the hospital fed me lunch. Yuk!
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey Bill I'm so glad they got you some help....just hold on day to day until you see the new pdoc..
    I was sent to ER the same way back in July and it got me through a bad time...
    I'm hoping it does the same for you...:hugtackles:

I like hospital food cos I don't have to cook..:)
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Billy. I'm sorry that you're feeling so down right now, but I hope that you enjoy the wedding tomorrow and the church service on sunday. I also help out at my temple on sundays, because it's rewarding to help out. Don't let the depression claim your life. Reclaim your life from the depression. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.