final call

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by panzer759, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panzer759

panzer759 Active Member

I can't keep living like this in the constant fear of myself. I have so many reasons to go and I really believe they are catching up again. I really need something powerful to keep me going, there isn't much that has helped so far. if someone can help in anyway, please, this is my last call for help.

2. GreySilence

GreySilence Well-Known Member

It might be hard Panzer, but could you fill me in on at least the main points of your story? I feel like I could give you better advice if I knew what you've been through, instead of handing you a generic type of answer. If you want something generic, you could click on the link in my signature, though.

3. damselfly

damselfly Member

Saw you few hours back in chat room. You kept signing in and out but no texts so I thought you didn't want to talk. What's up?

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, would you like to talk more about why you are feeling this way. We will listen :hugs:

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

There are many that would offer help and advice, but in order to offer anything of value we would need some idea of your situation and what is going on in your life that you believe ot be the cause of these feelings....

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

6. panzer759

panzer759 Active Member

I feel like my future is just hopeless. last year I attempted suicide but was stopped, and it seemed like I started getting a bit better. then I fell back into the pit I started in. it's like every time I start to feel happier something brings me down again. i can't live in fear like this. there must be a way for me to get better, i just don't know how.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi again! Have you seen a professional? Doctor, therapist etc.. They CAN and WILL help you to cope with what you are going through, please feel free to tell us more about your situation. I am really glad your attempt was not successful because you can get better. Believe you can and you will.

8. panzer759

panzer759 Active Member

I haven't seen anyone, I'm 16 and my parents don't even know how I feel, the care about me but I never show them how I really feel, it just seems so strange for me to tell them. And thank you I'll keep believing this isn't the end.

9. damselfly

damselfly Member

Like what I say to anyone I lecture (cause I like to lecture you kids please let me lecture you), think about the root of the problem. Why is your future hopeless, in what way? Don't you have to finish high school first? What triggered you to attempt suicide, which one specific thing? How do you, or can you solve this catalyst now so you won't feel suicidal anymore?

When I was a teen I wrote nightly diaries on why I hated the world etc and that helped me shift my focus to finishing college and then get a job. Have you tried writing a journal?

Hello Kitty for you:

:zzzz:

10. Big M

Big M Well-Known Member

Tell your parents. If you do anything tell them. If I had told them when I was a teen my twenties would have been a lot different. And by different I mean better because I wouldn't have been such a danger to myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.