Final Days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thedamned, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedamned

thedamned Member

Ok mates thank you for all your support and goodwill. Seasons greetings to all of you.

Just fixed a date for myself. I donmt think anything or anyone will stop me. Got a few things on checklist to do.

Thank you everyone and keep up the good work.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Please don't TheDamned, ending it wont make you feel better please speak to someone, young suicide is a horrible thing what if people follow behind you people that you love you are only passing on thee pain to someone else please everyone on SF can help you, please just talk express yurself we don't judge please don't hurt yourself **hug**

3. thedamned

thedamned Member

dont worry angel no one is gonna cry over myself i was dead for me parents since i run away. And infact i feel unusually happy and satisfied with me life and i ve got a smile on my face.

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Hey,

Eveen though you think NOBODY will cry, there will always be somebody, do you want to be remembered for ending your life young?

If you are happy with your life why make a date to end it? You say you have a "smile", how many people on here would love to have one? You have your whole life please keep yourself safe :hug: x

5. thedamned

thedamned Member

smile dosent last and i m not young i have completed 25, my family is dead and dont have anyone to say who is mine. I have withdrawn from worlsd and living like a hermit for a while. And dont have any wish to make anymore connections with humans. I have a smile cause i feel i will be going home finally.

6. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

it looks like you're not quite satisfied with your decision
    what would it take to change it? theoretically speaking ...

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

I'm sorry :(
    Wish I could help or evven say something, you have friends on here, I joined a few weeks ago I've made lodes of friends and love this site they only make me raise my spirit, please just stay here ffor a bit looking for help, I'm not sure if you'll change your mind but we all feel like that at times :hug: x

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey mate. You're 5 years younger than me, so to me, you're still youngen. It's okay to live a life withdrawn from the world, like a hermit. Some of us like being social butterflies, while others like spending time alone. Please reconsider your suicide plan. Stick around a little while longer. :hug:

9. thedamned

thedamned Member

ok i ve set myself three challenges if i live through them i live if i dont cmon guys i m happy and liberated all of ya have been god but let the man do what he wants...

10. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You are ultimately free to do whatever you want, none of us can stop you from doing anything.

11. thedamned

thedamned Member

thank you

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It's true we can't stop you. But I think maybe you want us to try? :hug: If you didn't want us to try I don't think you would be posting this. Now, I'm not saying this to be mean or accusatory or anything of the sort, but just as a thought to consider. You might not even be aware of it yourself. I know for me, I post on here when i get to that suicidal point in hopes that my friends on here can talk me out of it and make me realize what i have to live for. Maybe you are doing the same thing. Sometimes we just need other people to remind us that life is worth living even if it means we have to endure some pain along the way. We are all here for you. Always. So why not make a list of everything good in your life. Really dig deep for everything you enjoy (foods, activities) and everyone that means something to you (parents, people on this forum, friends). See where that list takes you. What do you got to lose? :hug:

13. thedamned

thedamned Member

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

15. thedamned

thedamned Member

time has come i face what i ve been running awaty from , my story has got everything to it drama emotions heroics betrayal everything ansd thats what makes me smile....

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I really hope you choose differently and dont take your life.. But i cannot stop you, no matter how much i want to :(

17. Staysuplate

Staysuplate Member

Please don't the thedamned. I hope you don't. Please let us try and change your mind. Your story sounds good, but you should leave room for the opportunities of sequels yeah?

Oh and you like Pirates of the Caribbean movie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.