Final forum destination!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Cosmos Atom, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmos Atom

Cosmos Atom Member

Hello. I've decided to see if this forum can be any more help for me than the social anxiety forum I've been using for the past few years. Most of the people on there seem to want relationships/family/jobs and all the other boring stuff I've never been interested in. I feel like an outcast and no one really wants to listen to my ramblings.

I'll be hitting the big 40 this Christmas and can't quite believe I'm still on this planet, having wrestled with suicidal thoughts for over 20 years. Fingers crossed I can find some like minded individuals on here :mhmm:

2. Meander678

Meander678 New Member

welcome and yes jobs is definately boring stuff... I cant blame you on the family/ relationship stuff either, however I do have a fam.

definately looking forward to listening to your ramblings, you seem like you got some intresting stuff to say.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi i too look forward to hearing your ramblings so post when ready okay

4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, I hope you enjoy your stay and find what you need here. Like the name too - I have a cat called Cosmos. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.