Final goodbye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LittleSparkles13, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

This is jsut a final goodbye.

I realised i have nothing to live for, no friends, no boyfriend, nothing.

So i'm sorry, but you'll be better off without me.

Sorry to everyone i have caused pain to.

2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

You do have a future as do I. Right now we are both in great pain. If we fight we can have a future. It does not seem that way now, but I have fought back before and we can do it. We will not be better off without you. Trust in God and accept yourself as you are. Hope you make the right choice.

3. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

The right choice would be to be dead.

I know that i will never be wanted, because i am such a nasty and selfish person. And i have to accept that. I will always be alone, i too have to awlays accept that.

I can't help who i am. I'm sorry if i'm a selfish bitch, but thats who i am.

So now i have to do the right thing.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

why do people always apologise?

5. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

How do you know the future. It seems to me my life is going to be pain for so long. But what do I know and what do you know.

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I must say, I do agree with this.

Please don't do it Kylie. :hug:

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hope you feel better very soon
    :hug:

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

m your friend Kylie please dont do anything u would be sadly missed by many stay and talk:sad:

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun please dont talk to me on msn maybe i can help you out hun, I want you alive please stay and talk :hug:

10. Sasuke

Sasuke Active Member

Good luck, maybe a better life awaits you in another world. In the end its your decision as your the one going through the pain . I wish i could tell you dont do it but the same thing probably awaits me aswel so i cant really say such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  11. gag

gag Well-Known Member

You will be missed if you go, I'm not going to beg you not to, but atleast talk to someone first, maybe that will cheer you up, even if only for a moment or two.

But if your decision is final, which I hope its not, I hope you find what you're looking for.

12. ftheunion

ftheunion Member

Not even goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F***ing sh** this is a bunch of confused and unenlighted people in this forum. Not to worry. I, as president of a philosphy club at a junior college, will try still to argue that one should not take their own life.

I at times thought a little about suicide, but now I say to think about this. If you have nothing to live for, what is life? You perfect for Nihilism.

They reject everything. They argue that nothing exists, nothing has value, nothing has meaning. They just say that nothin really don't mean nothin, so its all just a bunch of whatever. I will suggest philosophy as your remedy.

You won't even comphrehend what happens after death. I am a naturalist, so I dispise all this afterlife junk. It doesn't matter. Socrates and the Buddha didn't look too much into the afterlife. Socrates claimed to know nothing. He just went around and did hardcore thinking and stuff.

C'mon now, ya gotta get a hottub, even if its inflatable from walmart, then just chill and drink cream soda. Good stuff right ther.

Just choose life because you can be a hardcore person. sleep on rocks, instead of a bed, eat raw spinach out of a can for breakfast, go hunting, fishing, hiking, PAINTBALLING...........that is a reason in itslef to be alive.......Get in a relationship with someone, get a truck and lift in to the sky. Listen to brutal/technical death metal like "Rip the flesh" by Visceral Bleeding

Do cool stuff. Just DON't kill yourself. I better see you reply to your thread. If not I will take a leaf blower/vacuum, find and dig you up, then blast flour and cornflakes while laughing insanely at your general direction....:laugh:

Dont even say goodbye, cause you gotta laugh at the grim reaper cause your still alive. Its foolproof, just like on family guy.

13. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

Re: Not even goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol nice post, made me laugh

14. fckdupmind

fckdupmind Member

I thought the exact same Lol

15. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hun please pm me i want to talk to you please i want you to be safe :hug: