Final greetings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rocknrollsuicide, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

Heard today that I was not selected for a very, very good role at Sony I was hopelessly wishing to get.

Despite the positive feedbacks received after attending two grilling job interviews over a months ago, today I got the news from the HR at Sony.

My agent was supposed to tell me when he was informed of the outcome last Friday and he lied to me telling he had not heard anything from them and would let me know this week.

I have chased him up since Monday and still no words, no emails, nothing at all from him.
    As usual the sound of silence.

Earlier on today I decided to take the matter in my own hands and call Sony directly and they have confirmed what I feared.
    I don't think they would lie about informing my agent, why should they?
    HR said is gonna have a word with that useless, prick of liar aka my agent.

There are no immediate prospective job offers for me and my bills are piling up along with my private funds shrinking faster than the speed of sound.

I know I said I won't be posting anymore but this is the final stroke.

What's the point in having skills, experience, enthusiasm, drive to succeed and hard working attitude if nobody would give you a chance..let alone a fuck about it?

Enough reasons to end my life.

Goodbye all, take care if you can.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.