Final mistake... cna't allow myself to mess up again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomguy9, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Well I made a mistake at work that I can't fogive myself for. The kind of thing that would get me fired if it wasn't a job for family.

I can't do this job anymore after this... I can't forgive myself for fucking up yet agtain.

Either i'll be dead by my hand soon or be slowlyg rotting on the streets. There is no hope for someone that was bullied by Hitler's reincarnation to the point of never developing, and failied at every turn. I have let to many deadlines pass... I can't do that again.

All I ever do is fuck up when it counts... school, athletics, freindships, fucking name it... I can't do it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES it is human ok please do not be so hard on yourself

3. randomguy9

There are small mistakes and the ones that have long lasting reprucssions... I have made to many of the latter kind

4. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Yes, but you can only learn through mistakes, even bigger ones! There is still hope out there! :hug:

5. randomguy9

You can learn through successes just as much as mistakes...

And plenty of people don't need to make the mistakes to leanr... at least not when it counts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.