Final Words

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I am sorry it had to be this way I hope that my death will rid my family of there one problem once and for all. my death should be quick as of the combination of my three drugs equals 811,800,000 Mg. You should cremate me as it is only $400 minimum. Like I have said I am sorry for this maybe the lord will forgive me maybe not but this is how it has to be so good bye. And to my friends I'm sorry Josh I never got to say good bye when ya left so I am saying It now. My shit should be divided evenly amongst you and my brother. I know this will hurt you but in time you will forget.
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm sorry you're not feeling so well right now. please try to get in to get some help. as i can only speak for myself i wouldn't want to see you go, and i bet i can say with some assurity that your friends and family wouldn't want to see you go either. please try and get in to get some help, please. please stay safe
  3. Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba Active Member

dont do it!
    stick around and talk here
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I hope you are ok. Please stick around a bit longer and talk to us

5. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Please reconsider...I know you're feeling bad right now and that it seems like there's nothing to live for but time will prove otherwise...just give yourself more time...

..and remember what we told you about ODing? You're more likely to seriously hurt yourself and cause you a vast amount of pain rather than actually succeed in your you really want that for yourself?

Please realize It's not worth it...we all care about you here and I know you can get through this.
  6. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything,

it would be ashame if u did, everyone on here is here to give u advice or help if u need it :)

feel free to pm me if u EVER need someone to talk to

the world wouldnt b the same without u :(
  7. hyperionxvii

hyperionxvii Member

Let me just share this with you for what it's worth. Stick around here long enough to read some replys to your post, what's a few more hours or so?, you've made it this far.

I am in the same boat as you, I want to end my life. My girlfriend, the person I love more than anything in this life, died in my arms last night. I am not afraid to die anymore, I want to, badly and I am in unbearable pain.

I have been advised by a couple of very spiritual people that I know, that taking my own life will not rid me of this torment, and that it will just delay my getting to an afterlife where I will experience freedom from pain and be reunited with my girlfriend and other loved ones. They told me that suicide is not going to send me to some 'eternal hell', but that I can not get past this trial I am facing and that if I go into the afterlife this way, that I will either have to come back here and go through it again in another life, or that I will suffer even worse in the afterlife for a time before moving on.

So, if one is to believe that, then suicide will not solve anything, not even end the pain that you are enduring. Is there really an afterlife? Who can say for sure, and if I knew there wasn't, I would go ahead and take my own life, but I am leaning more towards the idea that when this body dies, your consciousness, or spirit, does not die but lives on.
  8. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

so when you kill your self do you go to hell or purgatory it wont matter i have never been sure of anything until now.
  9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey Hun,

Nice to see you are still with us :hug:. Please re-consider your od, it's not a nice way to go. We all want to help you, so why don't you stick around for a few to some people, read a few posts. That's what I try to do when I feel suicidal, it's a distraction & it usually works for me.

We want to help you get through this :hug:

10. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

I am not a spiritual person. If I was I'd say the afterlife isn't pleasant for a suicide.

But the most likely answer is that there is absolutely nothing after death. This life is all you have...I know it's hard but you can fight these feelings you have and find yourself in a position where you cherish your life rather than hate it.

Think of all the years you can have ahead of you...just the small chance that you can become happy and have a great will all be thrown away if you lose your life. Isn't any hope worth fighting for?
  11. hyperionxvii

hyperionxvii Member

I wish I really knew. All I can tell you is that the people who I have been talking to that are well studied in spritual matters, say that committing suicide is not an unforgivale thing, so you won't go to hell, but that in some form or another you will not shorten your suffering by doing so, and you may prolong it, so what good is it? Believe me when I tell you that my pain is so great right now, that it is a constant battle to not take my own life, and I have not won that battle yet, but posting on here and other forums is keeping me occupied enough so far that I haven't taken that action. So just stick around and talk about your issues. Why do you think this is the only way out?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.