Finally a paycheque...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyGirl

Although the jobs I've signed on for will not give me a steady flow of income-- they're the first paycheques I have earned in half a year.

I signed 3 work contracts today; which means I did pretty damn well at most of the auditions I've gone to! ^__^'
I'll be acting in 2 commercials and I've signed on to do a package deal with a radio station-- which means I will be recording several different radio ads and commercials for them over the next year.

Horray for work!
Boo for all the anxiety I had to put myself through during the audition process -___-
~~~~

I'm going to one last audition tomorrow, and it's the one I've been really looking forward to. Wish me luck!

cownes

Although the jobs I've signed on for will not give me a steady flow of income-- they're the first paycheques I have earned in half a year.

I signed 3 work contracts today; which means I did pretty damn well at most of the auditions I've gone to! ^__^'
I'll be acting in 2 commercials and I've signed on to do a package deal with a radio station-- which means I will be recording several different radio ads and commercials for them over the next year.

Horray for work!
Boo for all the anxiety I had to put myself through during the audition process -___-
~~~~

I'm going to one last audition tomorrow, and it's the one I've been really looking forward to. Wish me luck!
wow well done :hug: good luck for tomorrow, but by the sounds of it u dont need it lol, as they saying goes break a leg :hug:

KittyGirl

Okay-- so I didn't get the call back... but getting that job would've meant moving back to the city for the next 7 months, and I don't think I'm ready for that anyway.

I'm just proud of myself for giving it a shot, I guess!
Thanks SF-- for being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00