finally a way out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Apr 3, 2013.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i guess perseverance is a good trait, i was able to search and find something that can help me on my way out. i will not mention it here nor will i respond to any emails that ask me about it. i am glad that i can finally rest in peace

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:( honey, not sure what you are talking about, but I hope you don't mean suicide :hug:

3. DarkLordVader

there is no other way

4. ryan.

ryan. Well-Known Member

i think the fact that you made this thread, as opposed to going forward with whatever you're planning, shows that you're reaching out for help carbie and there is help here to be had

5. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Carbie,
    Well done for seeking some help, are you able to talk about what is upsetting you?
    Please only discuss what you are able to, your life is so important. You can find peace and happiness in life. You will get better. Please don't hurt yourself that way, you do have a future even though it may not seem like it.
    Please let me or others help you.
    Take care
    Kate

6. DarkLordVader

the days are full of darkness
    the nights are full of pain
    what is left for the future?
    the only solution is to fade away

these are the things that come to mind when i think of what could be

7. DarkLordVader

wish there was more support here....

8. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Carbie, this is a peer support site. Many of us feel as bad as you or worse. If you need or want regular support from just one person who's not in need themselves you'll have to seek that in the real world from a therapist or someone similar. They in return will expect you to take some part, however small at first, in changing / improving your life.

9. DarkLordVader

wouldnt expect anything less...

10. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

There is always another way always a chance as long as you keep trying. Sure it takes times you will fall get back up But you deserve to give yourself that chance to live happy without this pain. It is possible

11. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

If the solution is to fade, then there is a chance to experience a desire to be enlivened/invigorated. Fading is gradual, usually. Good things can happen as life gradually plays out. None of us knows for certain what the future holds for us. In our dark hours we're all certain we know...but we don't really. It's all a mystery until it plays out. We get to choose much of how it plays out...unless we let the darkness of our depression win.

Did anything happen to intensify this pain recently? ♥

12. DarkLordVader

mainly because i have been physically sick for the last 4 days with symptoms changing, and the fact that i have to take a medical leave from school. i am afraid they wont want me back after this since i am on my 2nd chance as it is now.

13. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

That would be worrying; they shouldn'tbe able to keep you from returning if you've been sick. I'd try not to worry about the future; try to forget that and instead get well physically. Stress and worry can have negative impacts on us physically.

I don't mean to minimize your situation - trying to juggle life, work, school is hard and I'm no pro in that. I just know that when I worry I get more and more stressed and then I spiral out of control. I hate that I do that and if it helps to share it with someone else... :D

School will be there when you're ready to go back (it took me forever to finish my degree and they're [the school] still there now). I hope your symptoms stabilize so you can get the treatment and rest you need to get better. ♥

14. DarkLordVader

i dont think i will be attending college after i get myself together, the work is extremely hard and with a learning disability i doubt i will ever be successful. so i guess finding a more hands on type of job is in my future, not what i want but what else is there?

15. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

If you're finding the college work extremely hard a related job might be as hard and stressful. It's sensible to consider something else not a failure. Don't know your educational system, doesn't it have opportunities for gaining qualifications as part of the job you're doing?

16. DarkLordVader

sorry, i dont understand what you mean

17. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

I'm going to tell you what I wish I could tell my cousin Beyorn who also struggles with a learning disability to the point where he can't even pass his GED tests despite having taken it a few times. College isn't for everybody. On a spiritual level, I believe God gives certain people exceptional talents/abilities/qualities that don't rely purely on intellect so they may find other ways of excelling in life. I'm sure you have other things you're very good at or could be good at if you were given the opportunity to focus solely on those things. Or maybe you have a knack for working with children or people in general. Who knows. All I'm saying is that if college isn't for you, something out there is. You just gotta figure out what that thing is. You don't have to go to college to be somebody. You already are somebody and you can still be more if you want that for yourself<3 I just wanted to tackle that issue. Good luck =)

18. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Carbie

Do you have sopport outside of sf like a doctor or health professional. Please speak to them about how you feeling
    I know this may seem hard to right now but you do need their support. Goodluck and stay strong

19. DarkLordVader

yes i am seeing them, unfortunately i have been sick on 2 different occasions and i was unable to visit the office those days. i am physically sick almost on a daily basis, i dont understand what is wrong with me. its either a severe upset stomach all the time, or i am fatigued to the point where i sleep all the time.

20. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Maybe you should let them know you are suffering mentally/emotionally as well x