Finally broke 200lbs into the one hundred range!

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Tatara, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Tatara

Tatara Active Member

I started my new eatting lifestyle at 250lbs-260lbs in August 2006. I don't quite remember what I was when I first started because I didn't use a scale until I lost my first size-worth. I weighed in at 248lbs when I first bought the scale after already losing around 20lbs.

Just this Wednesday past I weighed myself in at 198.6 lbs - finally having broke the 200 lbs mark and into the one hundreds! ^_^ I am going for 180lbs as my first goal (I learned to set accomplishable goals rather then failing at unacheivable ones or ones way out of sight).

I went from size 22 to size 16 pants & ended up throwing away my belt (which I had to poke an extra hole in when I first bought it because it was too small).

Just thought I'd share! ^_^
  2. Tatara

Tatara Active Member

and no one cares apparently.
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

That's AWESOME!! =D

How are you doing it? wouldn't mind some tips..
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Wow sweetie! that is great, keep it up, I am dealing with dieting/trying to lose weight... it's so stressful, but it feels great to keep seeings yourself pass your goals. You did great hun! thank you for sharing this with us, help keep our hope going. :wink: :hug:
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Wow :cheer: that's really brilliant Tatara :smile: , I'm very sorry I didn't see your thread sooner :sad:
    Would you like to tell us what you have been doing to achieve such a great weight loss?
    I desperately need to lose weight and any tips would be very useful.
    I look forward to talking to you soon.

Take care Hazel :hug:
  6. blub

blub Guest

Woohoo, thats awesome :dance:
    How did you do it??
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That's brilliant! Well done you!

I hope you are allowing yourself some sort of positive treat for achieving your milestones.

Hope you are doing it in a really healthy way.

Take care and well done once more! :)
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have not been on for a while, so I could not respond sooner...sorry...keep up the good work...I know first hand (MOUTH) how difficult this journey is...but you can do go girl!!! big hugs, and lots of salad...Jackie
  9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Am down 3 dress sizes meself and it makes ya feel so good!! WELL DONE !!!
  10. twilight

twilight Well-Known Member

Congrats! I'm trying to lose weight too. It's hard sometimes isn't it?
  11. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It is, and I just pigged out on cheesecake :mad: so going for a run tomorrow before it settles on me hips :laugh: