finally decided.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anasgirlx, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

so, i've finally set a DOD (date of determination). <Mod Edit, WildCherry: countdown/date> i have been feeling very suicidal lately and nothing can stop me now. i know i need help but my mom wont take me seriously and my friends think i'm joking. they'll know i'm serious when i'm dead.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
  2. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

Have you tried just talking to the friend you trust the most. Alone of course to express how serious you are. And even if for some reason they don't listen, that is why we're here. If you ever want to tell me what's going on, I'm here to listen and so is everyone else. :mhmm:
  3. anasgirlx

thanks girl, but i dont have a friend i trust the most. if i did, i would have talked to them by now. i tried to tell my "best friend" and she laughed in my face. i dont know what to do anymore.
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

You can talk to me!!!!
  5. anasgirlx

really?! :unsure:
  6. stig

stig Well-Known Member

you can talk to me too. i'll be your friend.:eeek:
  7. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi ashley we can talk,why the 26th october?
  8. doityourself

sorry anasgirlx-

had to get off to come home, Im still here if you want to talk.
  9. doityourself

Not nice to belittle someone feelings.
  10. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

So you think I'm belittling someones feelings? I'm serious about this. Are you aware of the legal mess people have to clear up when there is a death? Have you been at the scene of a death?

Isn't attempted killing of self drastic? tell me exactly where I was belittling feelings and I'll edit the post.

Maybe you don't recognise seriousness when you read it?
  11. doityourself

I dont want to hog her post but are you kidding me, this woman is reaching out for help bc shes thinking about ending her life and all you can think of is the costs and legal mess. Yes I have seen death and I work in legal so its no mystery to me.

As for being drastic, who are you to judge? Sense you want to get rude, what makes you the king on this topic ?Since you are here, I assume that youve thought about it atleast once or it has crossed your life. Dont take these posts as a joke, people hurt and its unfair of you to make light of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.