finally found and joined

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by byebyebeautiful, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

the pro suicide forum i was on 3 years ago. well one of the two i was on. no i wont link any one. it isnt neccesary for others to view it.

i am scared i may try, but in all likely hood it wont be until new year at the earliest.

Holly

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

don't know what to say holly, i've tried to help you see things a different way and maybe see something worth living for.
    feel a tad lost now, i hope that you change your mind, being on a pro-suicide site is really negative and will only make you feel worse.

find someone to talk to about this.

3. byebyebeautiful

i know hun.. *hug* see shrink tomoz lol

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello,
    I wouldn't beleive the crap you read on prosuicide sites. They are nothing but a bunch of gouls who take the really depressed and sucker them into beleiving there is no hope.
    I think if you keep reading posts you will find that this prolife forum has just as many depressed people on it who are getting support, careing, new friends, etc.etc.etc. SF is like one big family everyone here takes what they say very serious. Let us try to help pick you back up. Hopefully you will also try to turn yourself around.
    I won't lie to you I also am facing suicide after the holidays so I don't ruin christmas for the wee ones. I have promised a friend here that instead of commiting I will go back in the hospital yet again. Hopefully they will take me serious this time! Please don't harm yourself, let us try and help you to find a positive path to follow. If you need to chat or just vent your frustrations PM me. I will listen to you!!!~Joseph~

5. byebyebeautiful

actually people on this site havn't encouraged me to do it. (the pro suicide) one member is even encouraging me not to do it. I have been a member here on and off for a few years, lost old log ins and changed accounts hence it seems i have only been here a few months. but no one has really helped, i have made a few friends and one or two have made a small difference, main one being Andyc and kenny.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you need another, you can rely on me :)

7. byebyebeautiful

thanks daisy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.