Finally - Good News

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dhanjot, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Hi everybody,

Hope everyone had a reasonable decent Christmas.

Finally some good news for me. After all this time, I finally got a job. A pretty decent one at that. So the suicidal intentions are completely gone now. Just got to perform really well in the new job and pretty sure things will be ok.

I'll still be dropping in here once in a while, hopefully be able to offer at least a wee bit of support for whoever might need some.

Thanks for all the kindness you folks have shown me ;)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh way to go hun so happy you found a good job hope all goes well hugs
  3. Dhanjot

thanks so much total eclipse! :)
  4. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the new job!!!!
  5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Congrats on the job.
    Don't ever let lack of work bring you THAT far down though. As you have found, there is always a turn around. When times get hard, weather them. Good times generally come around again. I'm glad they did for you. Enjoy!
  6. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

That's so good to hear !! Congratulations ! I wish you to stay strong if big wave faces you, keep your head above water, don't give up ! Even when life doesn't work according to the plan.
    I wish you the best !
  7. Dhanjot

Thanks so much Paul, PickwithAustin, and Lifeisagift, and yes I will be sure to heed the points you made. Cheers :)
  8. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Great news. And hopefully it will give others hope too. There's always potential for something good to happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.