• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

Finally got all the ingredients and my Dr wont see me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I take it personally that my Dr messed up my appointment yesterday and now I wants to schedule to tomorrow. I am sitting on the edge, I've collected all the ingredients I need to exit. Im trying to do the right thing but even my dr want see me.

ace

No I don't think you should take it personally I understand how it's easy to do that but please don't think so.Go and see your Dr you never know how you will feel after the appointment.

RSKS

Should I take it personally that my Dr messed up my appointment yesterday and now I wants to schedule to tomorrow. I am sitting on the edge, I've collected all the ingredients I need to exit. Im trying to do the right thing but even my dr want see me.
Does your doctor know you're in crisis? Let him or her know and I'm sure he or she will either see you or make arrangements for you to be seen.

if you can't make it until tomorrow go to the ER and they will take care of you. it's not a sign. the same thing happened to me once when i was teetering on the edge. i thought it was a message. it wasn't.

GoldenPsych

Catherine is right. If you feel like you do you need to go to the ED/ER. There is probably good reason why thy have had to reshedule. Don't read in to it it's not a sign. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00