Finally got all the ingredients and my Dr wont see me today.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by trader, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trader

trader Member

Should I take it personally that my Dr messed up my appointment yesterday and now I wants to schedule to tomorrow. I am sitting on the edge, I've collected all the ingredients I need to exit. Im trying to do the right thing but even my dr want see me.
  2. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

Hang in there please!
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No I don't think you should take it personally I understand how it's easy to do that but please don't think so.Go and see your Dr you never know how you will feel after the appointment.
  4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

phone you local crisis line till you see you doc
  5. RSKS

RSKS Active Member

Does your doctor know you're in crisis? Let him or her know and I'm sure he or she will either see you or make arrangements for you to be seen.
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

if you can't make it until tomorrow go to the ER and they will take care of you. it's not a sign. the same thing happened to me once when i was teetering on the edge. i thought it was a message. it wasn't.
  7. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Catherine is right. If you feel like you do you need to go to the ED/ER. There is probably good reason why thy have had to reshedule. Don't read in to it it's not a sign. xx
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Catherine.. If you are in crisis then go to the ER..They will listen to you..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.