Finally had enough *warning*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Laima, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laima

Laima Member

I think I've reached the end of the road this time. I've been depressed and drunk and stoned for two weeks straight and I can't stand feeling this way anymore. I can't do anything right. I can't concentrate on anything, getting up in the morning to go to work is becoming a constant struggle.
    My arms are cut up so badly, that I can't even make up excuses to cover for myself anymore. I'm sick of it all. Sick of crying, sick of bleeding, sick of waking up, sick of feeling. I don't want to feel anything anymore. I just want to end it now and get all this $h!t over and done with.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Please talk to someone who might help you. You deserve a chance.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Well I know the intoxication is not helping you any hun. I can relate to that. However, there are other ways to not feel. My main method is working out. I play DDR till I cannot stand or do an hour on the elliptical.

Why do you feel empty hun? What is going on to make you so sad? Try and identify that, and you will be able to work towards correcting yourself. I am always willing to listen and talk if you want.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to get help yes for your addictions laying off all that stuff will take the thoughts away. sign yourself into detox then get some help for your depression Don't wait okay do it now There are medications out there that will help you with you alcoholism and your addictions take care of you now okay so you can get feeling better

5. Laima

Laima Member

I've been saying this for 10 years now, I've tried therapy and medication and none of it helps. I'm so sick and tired of waking up and all the feelings and the misery of having to put on a smile and pretend that everything is ok. I just dont want to wake up tommorrow if it means that I'm going to feel the way I did today

6. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

I don't think you should pretend that everything's okay; you're upset, and you should let people see the real you. Maybe someone unlikely will be able to help. Maybe someone is going through the same things you are.

Why don't you take some time off, go somewhere else if you can? Take time off of work, leave the alcohol at home, just stay somewhere else for a few days to detox and clear your head.

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

The stop pretending hun. I do not really know what you have been doing... however try something different. Again I really recommend working out really hard. You have been strong enough to keep going. You still have that strength. There has to be something new you can try.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry that you're suffering so badly Laima. You need to get help with your depression and to help you cope better (instead of cutting). You can overcome depression, but it will take a huge effort. :hug:

9. Laima

Laima Member

Going to stay with my mother for a few days, don't think that a big empty house is doing me any good. Taking my meds along and leaving the whiskey behind. Holding thumbs that a change is as good as a holiday.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

That sounds like a good idea. Having some caring support from your mom should be very helpful for you and help you feel better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.