finally i'll leave this world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by twinkletoes, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Active Member

today was the drop that made my bucket spill,

i have < Mod Edit Hazel: Method > i locked the door to prevent my parents or anyone from coming up,

this world has done so much bad to me when i did nothing bad to it but whatever who cares, my girlfriend had the biggest go at me today and cares only about herself, im so sick and so done of dealing with everything and only listen to her say "I WANT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT" one time she went out and got drunk and had sex with her ex, i forgave her but she cant understand it seems why i dont like it when she gets drunk, she promised she would stop it but she didnt,

so as of today that and many many many other problems made me < Mod Edit Hazel: Method > i really hope my parents will read my will and my wishes how i want my funeral.
    i hope everyone will have some good memories about me on the funeral and i really hope they will play "Under the Bridge" from the red hot chili peppers.

Well everyone Goodbye and i hope everything will be better for all of you

Special thanks and much love to SweetVitriol
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello twinkle, please think about what you are doing, is this really the answer, is it not that you want your life to change rather than end?
    Please open the door and get some help, I've seen some very supportive posts that you have sent other people, you are important too, stay with us and let us support you. Talk to us, if you would like to chat on MSN please pm me.

:hug: Hazel
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

twinkletoes, i can only read between the lines as your post was edited for describing methods, but if you have taken pills please call the doctor or go to the hospital. i know you want the pain to end, and who wouldn't, but suicide is such a permanent solution. the world needs more kind, caring souls like you. please don't do this,
  4. twinkletoes

i just want to die and i will this time sorry, please do not care about me, nobody should, if i can't even care about myself others shouldn't do it either

no they mod out that i have hurt myself by doing something in the area of my hands / arms, anyway its not important at all, imma lay down in bed and await whats going to happen.

05-12-1987 - 23-04-2008
  5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

How are you doing there, I've sent you a pm, could you have a look please?
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

don't do it mate

please take a pause
  7. twinkletoes

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - we don't allow suicide notes here>
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

How're you feeling at the moment? Think about what you're considering doing.
  9. twinkletoes

i'm feeling dizzy and as if i have to vomit, my wrists hurt but whatever it's all worth it i hope, and if not haha no coming back anyway :) (sorry for the lame humor its cuz im kinda scared to be honest..... sigh T_T )
  10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What d'you think that the fact that you're feeling scared, shows you? :hug:
  11. twinkletoes

the fact i'm scared what will be after this? will there be afterlife or nothing,

and if it were to be nothing how bad can it be i've felt all my life as if i lived in a void
  12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

twinkletoes, please get some help immediately. even if you want to survive just to be able talk to sweetvitriol again... hang on for that one reason. let the power of that one friendship warm your heart. we don't want you to go. it is *not* your time.

if there is anyone else in the house, it is time to reach out for their love and support. do it now. you may be having difficult times with your parents, but they would not want you to suffer like this. it is not too late, and it won't ever be with us here to support you.
  13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I agree with dazzle - it is the time to reach out for love and support.
    I deleted your latest post in this thread, by the way, as it was effectively a suicide note, and we don't allow them here :hug:
  14. twinkletoes

i'm home all alone and i'm glad cuz no one can talk me into getting help so i might be saved...

this was my last spot.
  15. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

please get in a cab and go the ER, or call 911 (999? not sure where you live).
    you are in so much pain, but i see that you are busy answering other people's threads with such supportive comments. how about a little bit of that compassion for your own self? none of us is perfect, we just do the best we know how at the time. your pain was too great so you turned to suicide. but the story does not end here. you *can* recover from this, if only you will reach out for some help.
  16. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

Is this guy still alive?
  17. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

too fuckin young dude...

18. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Please, let's not be too hasty..
    He may be in the ER or have got medical help, for all we know.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2008
  19. twinkletoes

so i've failed again, my parents found my note, and rushed upstairs, and took me to the hospital, don't remember a lot from it all, anyway they pumped my stomach empty, and fixed my wrist so its in bandage now. I was supposed to stay in the hospital for a few days, but I didn’t feel like staying and get all these questions and shit of why did I do it, why do I feel this way, they will make you feel like a retard because you wanted to kill yourself well I’ve got news for them, THEY are the retards for not understanding.

i feel rather disappointed because I really wanted to do this, I was ready and it was my time.

ps: Abacus21 hunny, i am a guy =)
  20. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're still with us, and are as OK as you can be :)

Post above edited to show that ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.